Dunn-Hill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dunn-Hill

"Clint was instrumental in everything we did last season," Dunne said.

"You watch him in training and you see that the reason he has been a captain is that he always leads by example. He's amazing in training, he gives everything he has in games and he is a very important character to have around."

Read more at http://talksport.com/football/qpr-ve...cjfGSdBbCdv.99

Huge fans of them both but whilst they wd be great in the championship i am worried that if they are called upon for more than the odd cameo appearance they will be humiliated for pace and it could sour some of the great memories.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
      Huge fans of them both but whilst they wd be great in the championship i am worried that if they are called upon for more than the odd cameo appearance they will be humiliated for pace and it could sour some of the great memories.
      I hope when they are called upon, that they do well.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
        They'll both be mainly covers for Rio, so between the 3 of them I think we'll be fine... big big season for Ned and Caulker, I reckon Ned will be fine, but yet to see Caulker play for us properly, so IMO if anything he'll be the one struggling..... but he's more than capable of holding his own and defiently a future international so should be ok.
        SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
          They'll both be mainly covers for Rio, so between the 3 of them I think we'll be fine... big big season for Ned and Caulker, I reckon Ned will be fine, but yet to see Caulker play for us properly, so IMO if anything he'll be the one struggling..... but he's more than capable of holding his own and defiently a future international so should be ok.
          So you think we'll always have one of these three playing?

If Rio is out... god help us!

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
            So you think we'll always have one of these three playing?

If Rio is out... god help us!
            I think you might be underestimating them to be honest... but yeah I defiently think we'll have either Rio, Hill or Dunne on the pitch at one time. Between the 3 of them they could easily do a job... Don't think Hill and Dunne are as bad as people make out, sure they couldn't last a season but I'm saying they'll be swapping between each other if/when needed.
            SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Good smoke too!
              Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

QPR FC ‏@QPRFC · 1h
                DUNNE CONFIRMS EIRE RETIREMENT: Richard Dunne has announced his retirement from international football for @FAIreland

Comment

Ned, Dunne, Hill, Rio, Caulker.

Solid!

Comment

Working...
                  X