What Would You Prefer Transfer Wise?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Would You Prefer Transfer Wise?

Lots of young and old mercenary type players on multi million pound utterly ridiculous wages like the last time we went up, or this slow approach and not rushing in like we did before?
    We were the laughing stock of the football world last time, now nobody is mentioning us, which to me is so much better.
    Please have a bit of faith and hold fire on the constant threads having a go.
    If we havent got at least four more new players by the week before kick off, i will join in with all the doom mongers, but till then i think everyone whos unhappy should give the club a fighting chance and all realise this is a better way of doing business.
    People are getting so peed off with no new names coming in every week, they are forgetting we have done two superb bits of business so far in rio and caulker. Why aint everyone buzzing and revved up for another crack at the premiership? I honestly dont get it.
    Sorry if it sounds like a rant, but i really would like to know what people would prefer, cos im so much happier the way we are doing it this time,

P.s Siggthurson the ice man is a done deal. Booooom! So theres one more for ya.
    Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 30-07-2014, 05:21 PM.

Good post Kev.
    Minds Are Like Parachutes.
    Work Best When Open...
    @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Its a good post kev and points are all very fair and valid.

Im not worried about us doing the business my concern is we will start slowly but as long as we do the right business we will eventually catch up. My biggest worry is the formation change tbh.

Comment

i agree with the op regarding the way we are not panic buying and seem to be not falling into our previous traps.i think we will have enough in by the start of the season but my concern is if we don't then we will buy any c@ nt in the last cple of days of the window or rely on loans.
        PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Good post....

Siggurson really???
          SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

cant argue against any of what kevin said.....well written and thought provoking thread!
            you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

My worry is the length of time we may be spending on targets that could end up elsewhere (like the Hooper deal last year). Get out priority targets in and get them done.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                Lots of young and old mercenary type players on multi million pound utterly ridiculous wages like the last time we went up, or this slow approach and not rushing in like we did before?
                We were the laughing stock of the football world last time, now nobody is mentioning us, which to me is so much better.
                Please have a bit of faith and hold fire on the constant threads having a go.
                If we havent got at least four more new players by the week before kick off, i will join in with all the doom mongers, but till then i think everyone whos unhappy should give the club a fighting chance and all realise this is a better way of doing business.
                People are getting so peed off with no new names coming in every week, they are forgetting we have done two superb bits of business so far in rio and caulker. Why aint everyone buzzing and revved up for another crack at the premiership? I honestly dont get it.
                Sorry if it sounds like a rant, but i really would like to know what people would prefer, cos im so much happier the way we are doing it this time,

P.s Siggthurson the ice man is a done deal. Booooom! So theres one more for ya.
                Agree with that and the last Ice man we had done rather well here's hoping for the same again

Comment

Working...
                X