Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's a wrong un off the field.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england...ester-28581181
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Wash our hands with him.
      http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

the innocent until has to be considered but i think we'd do well to avoid now.....remy still has previous attached to him and sometimes the mud sticks.....shame as morrison another wasting a god given talent!
        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Oh i agree we should avoid, just saying dont judge him on this until the facts are clear

Comment

Wonder if the same people who want to wash their hands with Morrison are chomping at the bit to sign Deeney?

Maybe with all this trouble Ravel is in we could pick him up on the cheap? I'd take a punt if he was cheap and on low wages, make Steve Black earn his corn

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
              Oh i agree we should avoid, just saying dont judge him on this until the facts are clear
              Personally not judging him on this. It's his background at multiple clubs that would put me off.

I also think the fact Harry has shown no interest in signing him, even though it's publicly known there's unrest at his current club and they may well sell, speaks volumes. In fact nobody's shown any interest..... there's a reason for that. Dont forget within the player / manager / agent network, there will always be people who know people in and around a club and could easlly get the inside track on players so i'm sure there are negative vibes about Ravel in general which could explain the lack of interest.

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                Wonder if the same people who want to wash their hands with Morrison are chomping at the bit to sign Deeney?

Maybe with all this trouble Ravel is in we could pick him up on the cheap? I'd take a punt if he was cheap and on low wages, make Steve Black earn his corn
                For me the fact that Harry had him for 2nd half of last season and isn't showing any interest in pursuing him speaks volumes.

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                  Im not talking about on the pitch. Clearly he is not right behind the scenes and in training otherwise he wouldn't have been ditched by Utd, very close to being booted at Birminghm when on loan, and Sam at West Ham doesnt want him. It cant be coincidence now can it?
                  You should read the link I posted

Comment

Thing is, its all to easy for people like ravel to come easy targets from the public. I imagine this incident is greatly over exaggerated.

Rate the lad and seemed to do well with Harry - I think he needs someone like Harry to nurture him, I think sam is the wrong type for him to develop his career and his behaviour on or off the pitch.
                    Thing is if we brought him here how long could harry hold his hand because cant see harry being here long haul.

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                      Im not talking about on the pitch. Clearly he is not right behind the scenes and in training otherwise he wouldn't have been ditched by Utd, very close to being booted at Birminghm when on loan, and Sam at West Ham doesnt want him. It cant be coincidence now can it?
                      Not trying to be smart, but if you changed the names of the clubs your post would closely mirror Taarabt's predicament.
                      My own tuppence worth would be that his behaviour/ performance at any club would depend on how his relationship with the manager was, and I believe Harry would be able to get him to perform. I could be very wrong though.

Comment

All this guff being talked on here about Harry nurturing Ravel and "holding his hand". If Harry was that interested he would have shown some interest in signing him by now. Also if Harry rated Ravel that highly he probably would have played him in the play-offs, he was subbed in the first semi, came on for 15 mins in the 2nd and an unused sub in the final.

For me it's quite clear that Harry has had a close look during his 3 month loan spell, probably seen a few warning signs and thought "this lads not worth the hassle"!

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                          Thing is, its all to easy for people like ravel to come easy targets from the public. I imagine this incident is greatly over exaggerated.

Rate the lad and seemed to do well with Harry - I think he needs someone like Harry to nurture him, I think sam is the wrong type for him to develop his career and his behaviour on or off the pitch.
                          Thing is if we brought him here how long could harry hold his hand because cant see harry being here long haul.
                          Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                          All this guff being talked on here about Harry nurturing Ravel and "holding his hand". If Harry was that interested he would have shown some interest in signing him by now. Also if Harry rated Ravel that highly he probably would have played him in the play-offs, he was subbed in the first semi, came on for 15 mins in the 2nd and an unused sub in the final.

For me it's quite clear that Harry has had a close look during his 3 month loan spell, probably seen a few warning signs and thought "this lads not worth the hassle"!
                          HR said in an interview a few days ago that if wet Spam didn't want him he would be interested in taking him.
                          Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post

Sounds like he knows the women, considering he allegedly assaulted one outside a bar earlier in the evening, then her and an older woman at a private residence later on that night.

Either way we'd be mad to sign him. He's been cautioned for assaulting his mother, convicted of witness intimidation and criminal damage. With his record and the nature of the accusations prison wouldn't be a surprise if he gets done this time.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post

Agree.

Also i get a bit bored of so many people buying into the myth of Harry being such a great motivator..... Not done anything with Adel at 2 clubs and as per above i agree the similarities between the two are apparent. Also, i see little in our performances under Harry to warrant such high regard. In the Prem he actually took us backwards in his time even with huge January backing, from 6 points adrift to about 14, and in the Championship he needed McClaren to make us tick and once he left, many of our performances were shocking. We were very lucky to go up in the end, but with the backing and squad he had, we should've been automatic.

Comment

Well I for one am glad he assulted Will keane and Tom Carroll, it saved me the bother ; )

Comment

Working...
                                X