Ravel Morrison on loan / charged with assault

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ravel Morrison on loan / charged with assault

...according to this article.More journalistic cr*p I suspect.

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/qpr-launch-...dinho-1458982?

Out of contract next summer so i would be surprised if west ham allowed him to leave on loan

Comment

http://www1.skysports.com/football/q...gers-transfers

Sky Sports website says so too.

Comment

Hope so, Caulker and Morrison are future England internationals, good outside bet, Austin.
        Kept the faith!

Comment

Same listing shows Cesar as an Out on loan to Toronto. Seems the list wasn't completely blanked at the end of last season.

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
            Hope so, Caulker and Morrison are future England internationals, good outside bet, Austin.
            After watching Charlie last night, more likely to join Rolly Polly's than England.

Comment

I saw that and thought they got that wrong. Crazy journalists who get paid loads of money to get it wrong
              'The problem with quotes on the internet is you don't know if they are authentic' - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
                Out of contract next summer so i would be
                surprised if west ham allowed him to leave on loan
                Heard an interview on Talksh1te from Wet Spams chairman saying he wanted Ravel to stay & realise his potential .......... Sounded like they'd rather get rid of Big Sam than Ravel !

Wouldn't be st all surprised if he is forced to play him this season.
                "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
                For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

Ravel Morrison has been listed as a summer loan on Sky for weeks. How long is he out injured?

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
                    After watching Charlie last night, more likely to join Rolly Polly's than England.
                    I was thinking this morning.. Charlie could flop in the prem

Comment

Originally posted by NW_Hoopz View Post
                      Heard an interview on Talksh1te from Wet Spams chairman saying he wanted Ravel to stay & realise his potential .......... Sounded like they'd rather get rid of Big Sam than Ravel !

Wouldn't be st all surprised if he is forced to play him this season.
                      Can Sam leave or because of contract he has to stay?.... just can't see someone like Big Sam being told who he can and can't play.
                      SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                        Can Sam leave or because of contract he has to stay?.... just can't see someone like Big Sam being told who he can and can't play.
                        Well even big sam has done a U turn and said that he is part of his plans so looks like the board have won that arguement
                        'The problem with quotes on the internet is you don't know if they are authentic' - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                          I was thinking this morning.. Charlie could flop in the prem
                          Did you have any other positive thought this morning?

Comment

Originally posted by qprvoyager10 View Post
                            Well even big sam has done a U turn and said that he is part of his plans so looks like the board have won that arguement
                            I didn't get that impression from his Talksport interview this morning. Have you seen/heard it elsewhere?

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                              I didn't get that impression from his Talksport interview this morning. Have you seen/heard it elsewhere?
                              http://www1.skysports.com/football/n...on-at-west-ham
                              Yes is my answer to that

Comment

Working...
                              X