Ronaldinho

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
    Nah, well past his best and probably at the worst he's been in his career right now. He's been playing in Brazil the last 4 years which is a **** poor standard and probably been playing in first gear. He's obviously looking for one last pay day and has spent to long away from a decent standard.
    I would put my mortgage on the likes of Santos, Cruzerio, Gremio, etc would smash us off the park with ease.
    @chrisrobson9

Comment

Not sure - Ronaldinho or Kranjcar ?

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
        Is playing in Brazil really a poor standard? I'd have thought it is pretty decent
        Fred has scored 62 in 96 appearances in Brazil, without going into more detail I think that sums up the standard

Comment

Originally posted by stationcafe View Post
          funny how arguably the best player of his generation is too old yet we're so enthusiastic about these washed up british players…
          who?

Comment

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
            I would put my mortgage on the likes of Santos, Cruzerio, Gremio, etc would smash us off the park with ease.
            What a load of nonsense that is. The level in France is **** poor but PSG and Monaco would smash us off the park. Every league has a few decent clubs and Brazil is no different but overall the standard is shite!

Comment

when Fernandes took over, he would have been a decent shout.
              Also, whether or not the standard in Brazil is good, a decent and fit Ronaldinho could be a good signing, if he is prepared to play for around £30kpw. That kind of wage will not be tough on QPR if he fails to be good enough.

Comment

Brazil's league has to be better than the SPL and a number of European leagues from which players come into the prem with regularity.

Of course he's past his best, which by the way was probably among the top 10 in history (!!), but following the rumours the other week, I was surprised how good, fit and quick he looked when I checked the clips of last season. Make no mistake ability like that is unique and if he's remotely determined and fit, which he certainly seemed to be last season, he would still quite easily destroy a lot of prem sides, specifically the ones in our mini league...

So as unlikely as it may well be, he could more than likely do a very valuable job if he came.

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                  Brazil's league has to be better than the SPL and a number of European leagues from which players come into the prem with regularity.

Of course he's past his best, which by the way was probably among the top 10 in history (!!), but following the rumours the other week, I was surprised how good, fit and quick he looked when I checked the clips of last season. Make no mistake ability like that is unique and if he's remotely determined and fit, which he certainly seemed to be last season, he would still quite easily destroy a lot of prem sides, specifically the ones in our mini league...

So as unlikely as it may well be, he could more than likely do a very valuable job if he came.
                  Agree ..absolute no Brainer ..if he is available go get him..As you say probably in the top 10 of all time. at 34 still has much to offer and could be the difference between us and some of our immediate competitors around us and in the RIO effect imagine what he could for the rest of the squad. as much as we would all like to believe it a bunch of "proper Blokes" aren't going to keep us in this division

Comment

Oh God..... No.

Comment

He's (STILL) much more skillfull and (STILL) quicker than Taarabt but people cry out for him to return. World player of the year how many times yet some think Ronaldinho is not good enough for us.

Last edited by Dazzer1977; 29-07-2014, 03:34 PM.

Comment

He was the best player in the world at one point but no thanks. 34 yrs old and the geezas slower than Kranjcar. Everyone saying sign him up probably haven't watched him play for about 5 years. Leave these players alone arry, youth and pace is what we need now. We got our fair share of golden oldies

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                          Is playing in Brazil really a poor standard? I'd have thought it is pretty decent
                          have to concur.....brazil not as they were but poor standard defo way off the mark!
                          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

More like 'QPR don't seem to be signing anyone so were just going to keep pulling names out of the hat until ones right'

Comment

Giggs was a man utd first teamer playing at 41
                              Wilkins played for us until 41
                              I wouldn't write off one of the worlds best players because he is 34
                              Last edited by Awin; 29-07-2014, 03:59 PM.

Comment

Not a good fit for the club. Big no

Comment

Working...
                                X