Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ronaldinho

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2892/...e?ICID=HP_BN_5
    Worth a punt if available? i know im treading on old waters here but we are in with a chance
    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Apperently he will reveal his plans for the future today. Was announced on telly. Could it be Leyton Orient??
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

Would like him at the club

Comment

Not for me. Desperate for us to lose the 'old timers' tag, where players come to die.

QPR used to create good players that other teams wanted. Need to get back to that.

Roni's a legend but won't do us any good.

Comment

Having youtubed him he looks like he has great potential, worth a cheeky punt IMO. Discuss?
          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

"QPR weigh up shock move for Ronaldinho": http://talksport.com/football/qpr-we...-140729104463?

Comment

Nah, well past his best and probably at the worst he's been in his career right now. He's been playing in Brazil the last 4 years which is a **** poor standard and probably been playing in first gear. He's obviously looking for one last pay day and has spent to long away from a decent standard.

Comment

One of the best in his day but would be a risky punt

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
                  Nah, well past his best and probably at the worst he's been in his career right now. He's been playing in Brazil the last 4 years which is a **** poor standard and probably been playing in first gear. He's obviously looking for one last pay day and has spent to long away from a decent standard.
                  Is playing in Brazil really a poor standard? I'd have thought it is pretty decent

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                    Is playing in Brazil really a poor standard? I'd have thought it is pretty decent
                    Ask the Germans, they should be able to give you a good insight into how they play......
                    SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                      Not sure the standard is that bad in Brazil, certainly not as high as the Premier League or La Liga but there are still certainly some very good players plying their trade in the Brazilian Serie A.

All of that said, I think we may be 2 or 3 years too late to get any value for money at all out of Ronaldinho!

Comment

34, same age as the likes of Gerrard, etc. Younger then Rio & Dunne. My fav player of all time but wouldn't want him now. Finish the game as the legend you are Dinho!
                        @chrisrobson9

Comment

No thanks, no doubt one of the worlds best in his day, but he's not in his day any more, and any move for him would smack of one last payday.
                          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                          Pawel Wszolek - 6
                          Luke Freeman - 6
                          Matt Smith - 6
                          Ebere Eze - 4
                          Joel Lynch - 3
                          Tomer Hemed - 3
                          Toni Leistner - 2
                          Massimo Luongo- 2
                          Angel Rangel - 2
                          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                          Geoff Cameron - 1
                          Aramide Oteh - 1
                          Jake Bidwell - 1
                          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

I wouldnt blame him for wanting the move to the PL because youre a long time retired. Whether it would be in QPR's best interests is debatable though.

Comment

funny how arguably the best player of his generation is too old yet we're so enthusiastic about these washed up british players…

it won't happen and probably shouldn't, but if he came there'd be moments of magic and he'd certainly add something to the squad

Comment

Working...
                              X