No announcement yet.

Attacking Midfielder: your suggestions.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attacking Midfielder: your suggestions.

So where is the service / creativity to come from? Even if AT was rehabilitated, we need options in this area. You can play without a striker, but a striker can't play without the ball.

We still have no creator and no pace. If you had a total of £8m to spend in this area - possibly on two players - who would be your choice?

Would like Holtby

Comment

Morrison, Niko maybe?

Comment

Knowing Harry, he is gonna stick 3/4m down on Kranjcar. God help us if we are banking on him pulling the strings next season.

If it was down to me - valbuena on a perm and holtby loan

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
          God help us if we are banking on him pulling the strings next season.
          aint that the truth.....

holtby loan might be good business

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
            Knowing Harry, he is gonna stick 3/4m down on Kranjcar. God help us if we are banking on him pulling the strings next season.

If it was down to me - valbuena on a perm and holtby loan
            Morrison I hope
            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
              Morrison I hope
              He's injured, so not much point in doing anything about him right now.

Comment

Go abroad and find a gem, surely that is what our scouting network is for. No point going for names that are already out there as established players in that position as would be too expensive and if any good to good for QPR.
                @chrisrobson9

Comment

Would actually be surprised if we don't go for Morrison.
                  SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

I'd be quite happy if the VDV rumours are correct and he came in.

As for Holtby, I'd like him to come as good player, but he's not that creative type is he....?

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                      Would actually be surprised if we don't go for Morrison.
                      The West Ham owners have already publicly humiliated Sam by saying they see him as part of their plans and want to extend his deal, after Sam said he doesn't see him being part of his plans.

Don't think he's going anywhere as the owners want flair football and therefore Morison will be there longer than Sam IMO.....

Comment

Keep seeing Javier Saviola being linked. Would be a class signing if he's half the player he used to be.

Comment

We lost out on Sigurdsson going to Swansea.
                          Kranjcar not for me - "overweight all last year" - Van der Waart would be great
                          I think the new midfielders will be Fer and than HR will go to his old club on transfer day and loan a yongster

Comment

Jonjo Shelvey

Comment

Need someone who can beyond, Niko has never had the legs and i don't if VDV does. Morrison would do, maybe Hoolahan wouldnt cost the earth, Callum 'Chopper' Mcmamanamna or is he a winger?

Comment

Working...
                              X