Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would You Drop Charlie Austin And Play Loic Remy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doesn't Harry want to be play a 3-5-2, with two strikers up front? I can be wrong, but isn't that how the formation is set up?

Comment

Good to see some of our fans are about as loyal as some of the mercenary's we had had over the last couple of years
      We Are The People.....

Comment

Originally posted by Rangersw12 View Post
        Good to see some of our fans are about as loyal as some of the mercenary's we had had over the last couple of years
        I want to see the team win simple as that. It's not about being loyal at all. The best players playing gives you the biggest chance of winning.

I would rather see us win a game 2-0 with goals from Remy than lose the same game 2-0 and having played Austin who is not as good but seen as "more loyal"

Comment

Originally posted by SammyKojoe View Post
          I want to see the team win simple as that. It's not about being loyal at all. The best players playing gives you the biggest chance of winning.

I would rather see us win a game 2-0 with goals from Remy than lose the same game 2-0 and having played Austin who is not as good but seen as "more loyal"
          Austin deserves a chance in the top division and shouldn't be shoved on the bench because Remy has decided he might want to play for us !

Irrelevant anyway as very unlikely Remy will be here anyway

Do find it funny though that Remy would be welcomed back yet Taarabt is still vilified by some
          We Are The People.....

Comment

Originally posted by alleyhoops View Post
            Doesn't Harry want to be play a 3-5-2, with two strikers up front? I can be wrong, but isn't that how the formation is set up?
            Be suicide to play that formation away (and prolly even at home) against the big four.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
              Mackie didn't want to play for us, he didn't want to be a part of the squad and only wanted first team football.

I wouldn't call him loyal at all.
              Does that mean tha Wright Phillips is loyal, as he wants to stay and "fight" for his place while pulling in 50 bags a week?

Know who I've got a lot more respect for personally

Comment

Austin deserves a chance in the top division and shouldn't be shoved on the bench because Remy has decided he might want to play for us !

Irrelevant anyway as very unlikely Remy will be here anyway

Do find it funny though that Remy would be welcomed back yet Taarabt is still vilified by some
                Remy is a proven top Premiership striker, has performed consistently well at this level, has not said anything against the club and puts in a shift. Can hardly criticize him for wanting to play at top.

Taarabt has largely flopped in the Premiership, has at times shown real disrespect for the club (over and above simply wanting to play at top), doesn't consistently put in a shift.

In other words with Remy (who I still think will probably leave anyway) we would get a top Premiership player with good attitude while with Taraabt we would get a prima donna who does not fit in with any system, has a poor attitude but who we have nice fuzzy memories of from a few years back!

Comment

In a heart beat.

Love Austin but Remy is tried & tested at the top level. He's a natural finisher. Usually with his first touch.

Comment

Might as well play Clint Hill every game then & how about re sign Gary O Neill on a 12 year contract to show our loyalty?

It's football at the highest level. You need to play your strongest side at ALL times.

Comment

352 formation and they will both play
                      "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Ability wise Remy is on a different planet to Austin. Football is a results buisness, Remy has to start.
                        @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                          Might as well play Clint Hill every game then & how about re sign Gary O Neill on a 12 year contract to show our loyalty?

It's football at the highest level. You need to play your strongest side at ALL times.
                          Exactly. Football is a results business and you play the best players available to ensure you have the best chance of winning games. It really is that simple.

Comment

Completely missing the point as per usual

I give up.....
                            Last edited by Rangersw12; 28-07-2014, 03:20 PM.
                            We Are The People.....

Comment

Exactly!! This isn't just a game it's a 'business'...... I'm a huge Fan of Austin, but all this loyalty towards him is b0ll0cks, with all respect he's been here 1 season and done his job. Its not like he's been with us for years and stuck with us through the good and bad times like Hill has done, (which by the way we have shown our 'loyalty' by offering him a new contract)
                              SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Ridiculous OP IMO.. Redknapp aint gona be having both on the bench. They will both be starting when fit and everyone knows it.

Comment

Working...
                                X