Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would You Drop Charlie Austin And Play Loic Remy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would You Drop Charlie Austin And Play Loic Remy?

If we can only play one front man at times, would you drop Charlie for Remy? Please dont say play both as we cant in certain games, please dont say if charlie stops scoring. This vote is starting from the first game of the season if both players are fit and available to play for the club.
    Please vote.
    Yes, drop Chaz and play Remy.
    54.76%
    No, stick with Chaz and have Remy on the bench.
    45.24%
    Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 28-07-2014, 02:16 PM.

If Austin doesnt score yes.

Comment

I'd play both.

Comment

From the first game of the season if both are at the club please.

Comment

Thats a good question and as much as I admire Austin and the goals he scored for us last season I reckon I would just about go for Remy to start if I had to make the choice due to his proven Premier experience

Tough choice though

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
            I'd play both.
            You cant in certain games. Imagine going to old trafford or Chelsea with two front men. Please just vote as i did say in certain games.

Comment

I don't think either player will be available for all of the games, so I think both players would be given a chance to play upfront.

My preference would be with Charlie Austin upfront (I think Charlie, himself, mentioned this sometime last season) and Loic Remy just behind but that isn't one of the questions.

Comment

Oi Kevin, you topic thief, I just mentioned this on another thread!!

..IF I had to choose between them, as much as I love Austin I'd go for Remy, as he's a proven premiership scorer and we are going to need a lot of goals this season!!

But in an ideal world I'd play them together.
                SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                  Oi Kevin, you topic thief, I just mentioned this on another thread!!

..IF I had to choose between them, as much as I love Austin I'd go for Remy, as he's a proven premiership scorer and we are going to need a lot of goals this season!!

But in an ideal world I'd play them together.
                  How long ago? Took me about an hour to sort the poll out, i didnt see your post.

Comment

Its a loaded question but if I had to choose one over the other then Remy all day long.

I would also have to question anyone who genuinely opted for charlie becuasr they believe hes the better player. Remy is a class above and we know for certain he can score at this level. Love charlie and think he will hold his own at this level but not in same class as remy.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                      How long ago? Took me about an hour to sort the poll out, i didnt see your post.
                      Not long ago on the 'would you like Remy to stay' thread
                      SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

All day long. Remy is one of the better strikers in the PL and arguably should be at a top 4 club. Austin is not even proven in the Premier League.

For me its about seeing QPR win and to do that you play the best players available.

Some on here take the loyalty/have to be seen to love QPR a little too far and probably would play Mackie ( If he was at QPR ) ahead of Remy.

Comment

I think it would depend on how we going to play the game?

Comment

Originally posted by SammyKojoe View Post
                            All day long. Remy is one of the better strikers in the PL and arguably should be at a top 4 club. Austin is not even proven in the Premier League.

For me its about seeing QPR win and to do that you play the best players available.

Some on here take the loyalty/have to be seen to love QPR a little too far and probably would play Mackie ( If he was at QPR ) ahead of Remy.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                              Mackie didn't want to play for us, he didn't want to be a part of the squad and only wanted first team football.

I wouldn't call him loyal at all.

Comment

Working...
                              X