Watch Rio Ferdinand's QPR press conference live from 1pm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
    Its good to see people are realizing at what a signing ferdinand was and what he brings to the club. As for remy, its brilliant news and what a bonus for us.
    I wouldn't count your chickens just yet Redknapp said Granero was staying last week !!

It's still unlikely he will be here after the transfer window
    We Are The People.....

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
      Difference is Park was shocking. Reckon Rio will do well for us.
      Park pretty much played as one would expect. What did you expect? Most of the time he had only defensive duties, of course he is not going to score goals and make assists (still he was 2nd in the squad which says a lot). He played as he usually did (falling over alot), making contribution most spectators won't notice.

Rio is going to be different. He will stabilize the defense, he will be vocal because that's how he is. He is not as fast as before but still good enough for us. I hope we don't expect too much of him and give him the support he needs, through bad and good times.

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
        Did Bosingwa, Samba and all the other recent big name flops give first interviews that unequivocally demonstrated how crap they were?
        No they didn't as they never yo my mind ever had a press conference. I am happy enough for these who wish to approach rio with undue trepidation...I am equally happy knowing that those who doubt will be turned much like Barton lady season...

Comment

Can someone put up a link for the press conference, I can't seem to play it directly from the qpr website. Cheers.
          SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
            Can someone put up a link for the press conference, I can't seem to play it directly from the qpr website. Cheers.
            It was a live event Nick. The only way to watch the whole thing again is through QPR Player.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
              It was a live event Nick. The only way to watch the whole thing again is through QPR Player.
              Oh ok mate. Cheers.
              SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rangersw12 View Post
                I wouldn't count your chickens just yet Redknapp said Granero was staying last week !!

It's still unlikely he will be here after the transfer window
                No thats a fair point. Still a good chance he will be gone but I also think there's a good shout he might be here come the end of august - heres to hoping.

Comment

Oh ok mate. Cheers.
                  Some segments of it here mate:

http://www1.skysports.com/watch/vide...hing-qpr-task?
                  http://www1.skysports.com/watch/vide...erfectly-fit-?

Comment

Oh ok mate. Cheers.
                    Here you go.

http://www1.skysports.com/watch/vide...shing-qpr-task

Comment

Very Savvy is Rio clever enough to select a blue and white 5 Cap!!!!!!! smart cookie and knows how to work the fans and media

Comment

Nice one Stanley and MYU. Good watch those videos.
                        SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Take note Harry, that's how to do a press conference... if asked about your previous club, say you're not here to talk about the past, you're here to talk about QPR!!!!

I'm sick to death to the point of not bothering to watch, that every Harry Press conference of the last year or so ends up being more about Spurs than QPR FFS.

Nice on Rio, quality.

Comment

Manchester United – Van Gaal Vetoed Giggs’ Decision To Retain Ferdinand

Former Manchester United defender, Rio Ferdinand, has revealed that he was forced out of the club by new manager Louis Van Gaal, stating clearly that Ryan Giggs wanted him to sign a new contract at Old Trafford.

http://www.thehardtackle.com/2014/ma...in-ferdinand/?

Comment

Rio is a great signing for us but in fairness letting him go prob the right decision for man u - giggs wanting him to stay was prob more about old time loyalty.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                                Rio is a great signing for us but in fairness letting him go prob the right decision for man u - giggs wanting him to stay was prob more about old time loyalty.
                                Maybe, maybe not. With Vidic leaving it leaves Smalling, Evans and jones..... Personally I'd hvae played Rio and either Evans or Jones as Smalling is poor IMO and the other two weak as a pair.

Comment

Working...
                                X