Would you like Remy to stay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
    Remy all day for me if both are fit and you had to choose 1. Is the better player but Id love to see them play together because I rate charlie so highly too I reckon theyd be a fantastic partnership.
    Agree with all of this! If I had to choose I'd have to go for the proven premiership scorer.... but like you said mate, I also rate Austin and reckon they'd make a fantastic partnership.
    SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

bottom line is he scores goals and that's what counts. If he wants to play for a big club, then perform well for us and he's got more chance of being bought

as far as his medical report - we'd all have heart problems playing in front of our defence 2 seasons ago!

Comment

Just watch this

http://youtu.be/gpgW63ji-4Y

Comment

Originally posted by Busheyboy View Post
          bottom line is he scores goals and that's what counts. If he wants to play for a big club, then perform well for us and he's got more chance of being bought

as far as his medical report - we'd all have heart problems playing in front of our defence 2 seasons ago!
          If the failed medical was because of the heart problems, then Liverpool were just mucking him and the Club about. The heart problems are well documented as they were discovered years ago and it is something he has had since he was a child.

Comment

no sod him his heart aint with rangers
            You Rsssssss

Comment

Brendan Rodgers on SSN said they changed their minds, nothing about failing medical.

That's what I thought I heard anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                Brendan Rodgers on SSN said they changed their minds, nothing about failing medical.

Check the talksport interview from the alan brazil show this morning mate, he deffo says medical. Said it happens and has happened on this occasion. Though does it really? When has a payer ever failed a medical for a champions league club? I cant remember it ever happening before at that high a level

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post

So Liverpool have decided they want him now??
                  SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
                    He's proudly already named himself, not that it was any great surprise.

Not sure he can play No10...

Comment

Would love it if he stayed... almost as much as i'd love a go on Scarlett Johanssen.

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                        Would love it if he stayed... almost as much as i'd love a go on Scarlett Johanssen.
                        Oi, form an orderly queue behind me for that pleasure Del
                        #standuptocancer
                        #inyourfacecancer

Comment

If, and it's a big if, Harry and Tony think they can retain Remy then they need to tie him to a new deal as soon as possible. One without a silly buy out clause and one that means we don't lose him on deadline day when someone pops up with a last minute deal to ship him out, leaving Harry scrambling around for a Will Keane or Maiga type signing lastminute.com.
                          It's a discussion that needs to take place with Remy NOW - commit to us and sign a new contract or do one and let us get on finding a replacement. I would love him to stay but, at the moment the above deadline disaster scenario is the one I fear most
                          #standuptocancer
                          #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Can't wait to see him bag a hat-trick against Liverpool.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                              If, and it's a big if, Harry and Tony think they can retain Remy then they need to tie him to a new deal as soon as possible. One without a silly buy out clause and one that means we don't lose him on deadline day when someone pops up with a last minute deal to ship him out, leaving Harry scrambling around for a Will Keane or Maiga type signing lastminute.com.
                              It's a discussion that needs to take place with Remy NOW - commit to us and sign a new contract or do one and let us get on finding a replacement. I would love him to stay but, at the moment the above deadline disaster scenario is the one I fear most
                              Totally agree with all of that. But im still so so certain in my own little mind that he will never play for us again for some reason. Dont know why,i just cant kick the feeling.

Comment

Absolutely! New agreement with a natural goalscorer like Remy should be put in place in the next few days as we need this done and dusted ASAP! He is not for sale - that`s it! With him and Charlie (plus couple more) we have a good chance to score a lot goals this season.

Comment

Working...
                                X