Small gripe about Saturday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burnside View Post
    A small gesture that means alot. I remember Mbia climbing up the stand at Old Trafford to give his jersey away.
    Would rather he did it on the pitch in his time rather than trying to come across the hero.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
      Whats the geezer in the gimp mask all about?
      I swear that's Kirill.

I think all players should come over and at least clap the fans, home or away.

Comment

Originally posted by Mellowhoop View Post
        I think the management should be forcing the players over. Alex Ferguson used to force the players down to the away ends. Disappointed for the fans. If they can't go and clap the fans in Germany, they won't do it here.
        Why should the management force them? Is that a dig at Harry? The players should do it off there own back!

Comment

It should be compulsory for all teams to do this, it surely don't cost the players anything, and if it wasn't for the fans they wouldn't be on the money they're on.

I agree with the fans who were unhappy.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
            It should be compulsory for all teams to do this, it surely don't cost the players anything, and if it wasn't for the fans they wouldn't be on the money they're on.

I agree with the fans who were unhappy.
            Dont agree it should be compulsary as it would then take out any genuine thanks to the fans

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
              Dont agree it should be compulsary as it would then take out any genuine thanks to the fans
              A clap is fine but then to be genuine they can get closer, give away a shirt or spend time chatting to fans.

What I'm trying to say is at least acknowledge the fans, you travelled far and it wasn't an easy journey, they could have at least clapped you fans to say "Thank you".

Comment

christ almighty, who cares we are all grown ups here .

Comment

doesn't surprise me they're all far removed from us now , well done barton

Comment

A clap is fine but then to be genuine they can get closer, give away a shirt or spend time chatting to fans.

What I'm trying to say is at least acknowledge the fans, you travelled far and it wasn't an easy journey, they could have at least clapped you fans to say "Thank you".
                    I would be very very surprised if every single one of them didnt clap the r's as they walked off.

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
                      Why should the management force them? Is that a dig at Harry? The players should do it off there own back!
                      cause most of them need reminding!
                      http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

A small gesture that means alot. I remember Mbia climbing up the stand at Old Trafford to give his jersey away.
                        wish he'd climbed out the window at the airport in France on his way to us!

Comment

We all support Queen's Park Rangers FC who reside in Loftus Road Shepherds Bush. That will never change, players come and go n kiss the badge of who ever. Even managers and owners come n go but we will still be here. So f@ck em if they don't wonna acknowledge us. Well done to Barton and those who appreciate us supporters the rest can just get on with their jobs they are getting well paid for.

Comment

When supporters are on the road of course they should be acknowledged. Joey again showing that he gets it. Funny to think that a lot of people on here didn't want him back. How times change......

Comment

and if it wasn't for the fans they wouldn't be on the money they're on.
                              The armchair fans and sponsors pay the vast majority of their wages through SKY etc..

Actual attendees contribution is less.

Comment

too be honest after he gave the ball away for 90mins im not surprised!
                                you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X