Small gripe about Saturday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Small gripe about Saturday

It does not really bother me too much but a lot of fans at the game on Saturday were extremely unhappy that apart from about two of players they all ignored the travelling support and just left the pitch at the final whistle compared to the Leipzig players who all to a man went over to their fans and spent about ten minutes chatting and signing autographs etc

The main exception though was Joey Barton who came over for a chat when walking round the pitch after the game with Steve Black and he handed his training top over to one of our more well known fans though he did not have that much choice in the matter

Great weekend and have to say the Germans were really friendly and we were bought a few beers by them and apart from no cover when it absolutely poured down it was a decent little ground where we could drink and smoke to our hearts content watching the game and only an hour by train from Leipzig

Looks like th official site have some photos of the QPR support in the ground but I have no idea how to transfer them on to here

I think it always a shame when the players don't acknowledge the travelling fans, especially when it is overseas. #WEARETOGETER and all that
    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

I think the management should be forcing the players over. Alex Ferguson used to force the players down to the away ends. Disappointed for the fans. If they can't go and clap the fans in Germany, they won't do it here.
      http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

So that is the team spirit under Harry after a year and a half plus promotion? So looking forward to the start of the season I am not.
        Banning people is no longer my hobby,
        but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
        http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

There will be a reason for it. Harry always makes his players go to the fans.
          The new captain went over and gave his top away and had a chat, what more do people want, an audience with piers morgan style situation with every player?
          No disrespect but i swear the op makes a thread exactly the same as this every pre season from some obscure friendly with six people at it.

Comment

I saw you in one of the pics with a QPR flag Paul on twitter

Comment

Whats the geezer in the gimp mask all about?

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                There will be a reason for it. Harry always makes his players go to the fans.
                The new captain went over and gave his top away and had a chat, what more do people want, an audience with piers morgan style situation with every player?
                No disrespect but i swear the op makes a thread exactly the same as this every pre season from some obscure friendly with six people at it.

As I said in my opening line it does not bother me at my age if they acknowledge fans or not even at home

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post

As I said in my opening line it does not bother me at my age if they acknowledge fans or not even at home
                  Yeah sorry mate, like i said no disrespect, cos i totally admire the way you follow club and country. I just wish you wouldnt give people like kirill etc a big stick to beat the club with that a thread like this does.

Comment

If that's you in the pic Beefy blimey you've lost some weight mate,good on ya

Comment

Originally posted by qblockoompah View Post
                      If that's you in the pic Beefy blimey you've lost some weight mate,good on ya
                      lol I am not in that picture but it is the flag I too out

Comment

you

you are a fantastic ambassodor for the club,and a fantastic friend god bless you isle god bless you
                        Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                          So that is the team spirit under Harry after a year and a half plus promotion? So looking forward to the start of the season I am not.
                          So true!! The serious lack of team spirit is so clear for everyone to see. HR has clearly brought in a load of overpaid wasters who are only here for the money!! God this season is really going to drag, it's almost a waist of time supporting this useless team.. hey Kirill?
                          SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

A small gesture that means alot. I remember Mbia climbing up the stand at Old Trafford to give his jersey away.

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
                              lol I am not in that picture but it is the flag I too out
                              Haha my bad thought it was you in the white polo?!

Comment

Working...
                              X