QPR Tops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR Tops

Last few years see loads of them about. Round my way it used to be the usual that you would see Man Utd, Liverpool and the three London Clubs Spurs, Arsenal and Chelsea but I see Rangers tops and Rangers car stickers etc everywhere in the manor now which is a good sign

Just see guy wander past in new top and it don't look too shabby up close

Were on the up!!

Getting REMY on mine first thing in the morrow.

Comment

Good man

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
        Getting REMY on mine first thing in the morrow.
        worst ways you can say your a stone roses fan...
        PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
          worst ways you can say your a stone roses fan...
          Scratch the two pointy bits off the y to make it look like an i and ive cracked it.

Comment

It winds me up driving around west/north west London seeing Utd, Lpool, ****, and spurs tops...why support someone else's local team and not your own??!!.For obvious reasons, i don't like seeing the Chelsea tops but at least, for all intents and purposes they are a west London club

Comment

Originally posted by Qprnw10 View Post
              It winds me up driving around west/north west London seeing Utd, Lpool, ****, and spurs tops...why support someone else's local team and not your own??!!.For obvious reasons, i don't like seeing the Chelsea tops but at least, for all intents and purposes they are a west London club
              Could not agree more with you NW10

Also on match days when you see kids walking by the ground in Man Utd tops with a team on your doorstep, about to play and with tickets available its not cricket

Comment

in clacton earlier n little girl bout five proudly sporting hers on the pier......marvellous!
                you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Quite a few in Hertford area, including Welwyn, Hatfield, Stevenage, Hoddesdon, Stortford and Harlow.
                  I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

most out the way place i see one was just outside sarasota in florida at a 'gas' station.....bloke in 'brooks' top!
                    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

2 little herberts in chelsea tops were throwing stones at eachother earliar as i parked up , the taller one had 'jurgen' printed on his , couldn't work that one out

Comment

Working...
                      X