No announcement yet.

Remy latest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Geordie rumours they meeting Remy tomoz in town and another they agreed 13.5 mill fee!
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

• I thought the release fee was 15 million.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
        I thought the release fee was 15 million.
        They already gave us 2 for the loan
        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
        Pawel Wszolek - 6
        Luke Freeman - 6
        Matt Smith - 6
        Ebere Eze - 4
        Joel Lynch - 3
        Tomer Hemed - 3
        Toni Leistner - 2
        Massimo Luongo- 2
        Angel Rangel - 2
        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
        Geoff Cameron - 1
        Aramide Oteh - 1
        Jake Bidwell - 1
        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
          They already gave us 2 for the loan
          So what?

Comment

• Its the geordies in dream land - they have just preseumed that a sLiverpool deal fell through they are next in line but I honestly cant see tf selling remy to them unless they stump up some serious cash and remy really has a stop on to make the move happen.

Comment

• I thought he'd publicly said he didn't want to go back to Newcastle.....?

Comment

• Originally posted by Del View Post
                I thought he'd publicly said he didn't want to go back to Newcastle.....?
                Exactly Del.

Geordie's are idiots and can't get it into their thick heads though! I really hope Remy stays and bangs in a hat trick at St James!

Comment

• Originally posted by Del View Post
                  I thought he'd publicly said he didn't want to go back to Newcastle.....?
                  Yeah he did , good point.

IF they make a bid for him and IF we expect it, would be interesting to see if Remy excepts it. Don't get me wrong I'm under no illusion that Newcastle are a bigger club then us (ouch that hurt) but in term of football being played, at this point I wouldn't say there was a lot between us. Remy's already said many times he wants play CL football, something Newcastle definitely can't offer him. So unless another club comes in for him the options could either be QPR or Newcastle.... and we already know he's not keen on returning to geordy land...
                  SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick View Post
                    Yeah he did , good point.

IF they make a bid for him and IF we expect it, would be interesting to see if Remy excepts it. Don't get me wrong I'm under no illusion that Newcastle are a bigger club then us (ouch that hurt) but in term of football being played, at this point I wouldn't say there was a lot between us. Remy's already said many times he wants play CL football, something Newcastle definitely can't offer him. So unless another club comes in for him the options could either be QPR or Newcastle.... and we already know he's not keen on returning to geordy land...
                    I don't see him going to Newcastle. As a few have said, he has already says he doesn't want to go there and wants to play Champions League football. He'd do better to stay put, play well and keep himself in the shop window for a club that is worth leaving us for!

Comment

• Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                      Its the geordies in dream land - they have just preseumed that a sLiverpool deal fell through they are next in line but I honestly cant see tf selling remy to them unless they stump up some serious cash and remy really has a stop on to make the move happen.
                      TF has no say if the release clause is met.

Comment

• Originally posted by kenthoop View Post
                        TF has no say if the release clause is met.
                        If you believe what you read then the release clause is significantly more for Newcastle than it is for a club in the Champions League.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                          I don't see him going to Newcastle. As a few have said, he has already says he doesn't want to go there and wants to play Champions League football. He'd do better to stay put, play well and keep himself in the shop window for a club that is worth leaving us for!
                          Exactly!
                          SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

If you believe what you read then the release clause is significantly more for Newcastle than it is for a club in the Champions League.
                            It was something like £15m for a team outside of the top 6? Could all be cr@p though. What's the deal with release clauses anyway? Arsenal met Suarez's £40m buy out clause yet they refused?

Comment

• Originally posted by kenthoop View Post
                              It was something like £15m for a team outside of the top 6? Could all be cr@p though. What's the deal with release clauses anyway? Arsenal met Suarez's £40m buy out clause yet they refused?
                              Comes down to what's in the contract I believe mate. Suarez's clause simply stated that Liverpool would need to inform the player if a bid of more than 40m was made. Remy's clause states that we need to accept offers over a certain amount.

Comment

Comes down to what's in the contract I believe mate. Suarez's clause simply stated that Liverpool would need to inform the player if a bid of more than 40m was made. Remy's clause states that we need to accept offers over a certain amount.
                                Ah I see, cheers mate! Either way, we need to get at least 2 strikers in, can see someone coming in for him on deadline day and we'll be füčkęd!

Comment

Working...
                                X