Remy latest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think it's to do with wages.

Remy Austin this season and we're staying up 100%.

Comment

• Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
      Found the net sides and puts in a shirt.

That'll do nicely. I'm sure if you had a thousandth of his few quid. People need to get prejudices - I just want to watch a bunch of labouring journey men struggling for survival by going forward. Which is another reason to hope.

This is what your post looks like after I gave it the same treatment you did to mine. Mine was in pure jest, yet you saw fit to redact it to make you look real good.

It's no better than the lazy journos that make sh1t up to serve their own ends...

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
        We want him; we need him; but there ain't no way we're ever gonna love him.....
        We want him; we need him; but there ain't no way we're ever gonna have him......

IMHO.

Comment

• Yep. But there ain't no Coupe de Ville hiding/ At the bottom of a Cracker Jack box

Comment

• QPR medical team must be lacking something,

Getting Park who had knee problem, getting Remy(something we dont know yet) and other ones with some problems

Comment

• Originally posted by bonheurjh View Post
              QPR medical team must be lacking something,

Getting Park who had knee problem, getting Remy(something we dont know yet) and other ones with some problems
              Charlie failed a medical at Hull, it's a fact some clubs are very stringent, it doesn't necessarily mean he's a crock! Charlie managed 31 games for us last season. Remy managed 40 games for us and Newcastle since January 2013. Demba Ba failed a medical at Stoke before joining West Ham, the list is endless.

Comment

• Keep Remy!

Comment

• http://www.thisisanfield.com/2014/07...s-remy-lovren/

He didn't exactly say it was because of his medical.

Comment

• Lots of comment on twitter. I liked this one.

The Official Agent™ @_OfficialAgent_
                    Follow
                    Apparently, #Remy failed his #LFC medical because his teeth weren't sharp enough. #QPR

Comment

• Rodgers on talksport saying deals 100% off and he feels sorry for the player but its happened before and will happen again and now liverpool are forgetting about it and moving on to other targets.
                      When was the last time a player going to a champions league club failed a medical? This is really unusual isnt it? .
                      Brazil saying sometimes clubs take a gamble but liverpool wont, as its insurance issues and no resell after a three year deal if hes got a dodgy ticker. Where does this leave us i wonder.
                      Neil Warnocks reaction to the farce coming up. Looking forward to that, he doesnt mince his words.
                      Last edited by Kevin Mcleod; 28-07-2014, 08:16 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                        Lots of comment on twitter. I liked this one.

The Official Agent™ @_OfficialAgent_
                        Follow
                        Apparently, #Remy failed his #LFC medical because his teeth weren't sharp enough. #QPR
                        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                        Pawel Wszolek - 6
                        Luke Freeman - 6
                        Matt Smith - 6
                        Ebere Eze - 4
                        Joel Lynch - 3
                        Tomer Hemed - 3
                        Toni Leistner - 2
                        Massimo Luongo- 2
                        Angel Rangel - 2
                        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                        Geoff Cameron - 1
                        Aramide Oteh - 1
                        Jake Bidwell - 1
                        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                          Rodgers on talksport saying deals 100% off and he feels sorry for the player but its happened before and will happen again and now liverpool are forgetting about it and moving on to other targets.
                          When was the last time a player going to a champions league club failed a medical? This is really unusual isnt it? .
                          Brazil saying sometimes clubs take a gamble but liverpool wont, as its insurance issues and no resell after a three year deal if hes got a dodgy ticker. Where does this leave us i wonder.
                          Neil Warnocks reaction to the farce coming up. Looking forward to that, he doesnt mince his words.
                          Wasn't it Warnock who signed Helguson despite him failing a medical? I could be wrong.
                          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                          Pawel Wszolek - 6
                          Luke Freeman - 6
                          Matt Smith - 6
                          Ebere Eze - 4
                          Joel Lynch - 3
                          Tomer Hemed - 3
                          Toni Leistner - 2
                          Massimo Luongo- 2
                          Angel Rangel - 2
                          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                          Geoff Cameron - 1
                          Aramide Oteh - 1
                          Jake Bidwell - 1
                          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• I think Liverpool will still want him? But I think they're trying to get him on the cheap get the price cut to about £5M ,There's no way we should let him go on the cheap lets keep him and if he proves his fitness score a few goals for us , and wants to leave in January then so be it, there will be plenty of takers,

Comment

• Id tell him to roll his sleeves up and get on with it, if he's desperate to leave tell him to buy himself out his contract. Put up or shut up.

Comment

• We need him (and a provider) like the desert needs the rain.....

Can we keep up the lyric based responses? ;)

Comment

Working...
                                X