Remy latest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
    Hasnt tf already said we wouldnt sell to a direct competitor. Great news if hes failed. The only team I can see having a punt at him is spurs. Think liverpool have messed us around massively and apparently a deal for that origi is in place. Reckon they just making excuses. Hope its like the charlie scenario and remy end us staying with us.
    I think this has happened I reckon he passed his medical to but wanted origi more so looked back on his previous medicals and failed him on that
    TWITTER
    @alanfullerqpr

FACEBOOK
    Alan Fuller

QPR IS MY LIFE.

Comment

• If he stays and is available we have some chance of survival. If he goes or doesn't play we don't have much chance at all. Looking at the current squad less than 3 weeks before the season starts we look woefully short of quality. Austin is our main hope but he is unproven and could well struggle. If Remy plays he gives you goals no question.

For me it's about the best players playing for QPR. He is our best player by a long way so if he is available then QPR are better for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
        I've read this on a few posts but Harry has already said he is playing five at the back and needs a number 10 behind the striker. How are they going to play together then (other than maybe for 20 mins when we are chasing a game)? I know people love Charlie but it has to be Remy up top on his own and Charlie on the sub's bench.
        If Remy stays, the team's dynamics may well change.
        Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

• On the plus side though if we can convince him to stay and be happy aswell this can only be good for us if he scores 15 to 20 and a contribution of maybe 10 to 15 from Austin mid table i reckon
          TWITTER
          @alanfullerqpr

FACEBOOK
          Alan Fuller

QPR IS MY LIFE.

Comment

• 5 3 2 - remy and austin upfront - quality imo...........get a decent 5 behind them and maybe we will stay up

Green

ned ferdinand caulker

valbena hotby barton fer phillips

remy austin

or

green

simpson cauker ferdinand yun

fer barton

remy valuena phillips

Austin

Comment

• Originally posted by alanfullerqpr View Post
              I think this has happened I reckon he passed his medical to but wanted origi more so looked back on his previous medicals and failed him on that
              I thought Origi was being loaned back to Lille as part of the deal.

Comment

• Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
                If Remy stays, the team's dynamics may well change.
                Yeah, don't leave him and his brother/friends alone with any of their WAGS.....!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
                  Why is everyone being so negative? This is brilliant news! All this Remy doesn't want to stay talk in massively inaccurate. Remy wants to play Champions League football, what's wrong with that? TF has already come out and said Remy has turned down moves because he'd rather stay at Rangers. The lad wants to play at the highest possible level, he hasn't shown any disrespect to our club. If a big club doesn't come in for him, which now seems almost certain then I expect Remy to remain at Rangers.
                  hope this is true mate
                  TWITTER
                  @alanfullerqpr

FACEBOOK
                  Alan Fuller

QPR IS MY LIFE.

Comment

• Best chance Remy has of getting CL football this season is scoring 10+ goals for little ol' Rangers this side of Christmas. And that of course, means he will need to work hard and force his way into our team.

And hoping like mad that someone offers us enough money, as opposed to a derogatory sum. Because as someone said earlier, we hold all the cards now.

Comment

• Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                      I can see him staying. London has a better transport system than most.
                      lol
                      TWITTER
                      @alanfullerqpr

FACEBOOK
                      Alan Fuller

QPR IS MY LIFE.

Comment

• This is better news that Caulker signing!

TF will get him motivated and we will stay up now!

Comment

I've read this on a few posts but Harry has already said he is playing five at the back and needs a number 10 behind the striker. How are they going to play together then (other than maybe for 20 mins when we are chasing a game)? I know people love Charlie but it has to be Remy up top on his own and Charlie on the sub's bench.
                          as much as harry will play 5 at the back i don't think he will do it all season wouldnt suprise me if we played 442 against hull
                          TWITTER
                          @alanfullerqpr

FACEBOOK
                          Alan Fuller

QPR IS MY LIFE.

Comment

• How sad never mind, he'll just have to put on a blue and white hooped shirt
                            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

IF Remy stays - it is still far from certain - would be amazed if we were in the market for a £9m odd striker as well. Much more likely to be a young loan signing to bulk out the squad. Just hopefully one a bit less rubbish than Keane/ Macheda etc.

Don't get any of these comments about being the wrong sort. Do you think even the sainted Clint Hill would stay with us if Liverpool wanted him. Even the usual suspects who love to run down any French-African player can hardly blame Remy for having a heart defect (if that's what it is).
                              At last some sense.

Don't get any of this "wrong sort" nonsense. He was player that came to us midway through the season to try and keep us up, on the understanding we wouldn't make it difficult for him if a bigger club came in and on the understanding that would let him leave if we were relegated. As such we really can't judge him for wanting the loan to Newcastle or wanting to speak to Liverpool, Arsenal, Spurs etc.

Personally I'm happy he's failed this medical and I have no doubts that he will play for us, and play well if no bigger clubs come in. All this talk of a move to Southampton etc is just daft, nobody outside the top 5 or 6 will pay him what we're paying him and he's already shown that he won't be taking a pay cut!

Comment

• Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
                                I thought Origi was being loaned back to Lille as part of the deal.
                                i didnt know he was going back on loan and i dont understand why thet would send him back either very good player
                                TWITTER
                                @alanfullerqpr

FACEBOOK
                                Alan Fuller

QPR IS MY LIFE.

Comment

Working...
                                X