Remy latest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pie & mash View Post
    He'll still go, will kick up a fuss and force a move to Southampton or someone like that
    Got a massive feeling i make you right.

Comment

if Remy insists on going will we get anywhere near £8.5m and have the scallies shafted us again
      I must away now, I can no longer tarry
      This morning's tempest I have to cross
      I must be guided without a stumble
      Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by Pie & mash View Post
        He'll still go, will kick up a fuss and force a move to Southampton or someone like that
        Seeing as we've got about as much chance of playing CL football as they have, that would be a pretty stupid decision on his part. With his assertion that he only wanted to play for a CL club, that only leaves Chelsea (who have just signed Diego Costa), Manchester City (who already have about 4 world class strikers), or a team on the continent.

Comment

A really good itk source on twitter has just posted that the nob'ead was offered a 'pay as you play' deal which he turned down flat.
          This is terrible news the more i think about it, he wont play for us. We are going to have some stress we dont need, another ceaser, granero and adel situation. Another one on big dough just floating about. Hows our luck with these wrong uns.

Comment

I don't want him because he does not want to stay acts.
            #rightsorts only remember
            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
              if Remy insists on going will we get anywhere near £8.5m and have the scallies shafted us again
              He can insist all he likes. He's apparently got a contract with an £8.5m release clause which has allowed him to be sold well below market value. That clause has to be met before he should be allowed to go.

Alternatively, he could pay the difference himself .....
              Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                Will still go I reckon.
                We hold the cards now Fordy and if we sell him it will only be because we want to and in theory at a price above what Liverpool would pay. If there is a prob medically with him no one will want to spend top dollar and I cannot imagine we will let him go for less then £8mil

From the clauses that were publicised the lowest release price was to a top for club and hes not going to go to Liverpool, Arsenal have turned there nose up and City and Chelsea wont bite so the price now jumps up to £11mil for clubs outside the top four

Happy days we get more money or we keep a player worth his weight in goals

Comment

Hasnt tf already said we wouldnt sell to a direct competitor. Great news if hes failed. The only team I can see having a punt at him is spurs. Think liverpool have messed us around massively and apparently a deal for that origi is in place. Reckon they just making excuses. Hope its like the charlie scenario and remy end us staying with us.

Comment

No we won't get anywhere, near £8.5 as if he goes yo a team outside the champions league we get £15 mil...

Would far prefer him go stay though

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                      A really good itk source on twitter has just posted that the nob'ead was offered a 'pay as you play' deal which he turned down flat.
                      If the mousers offered him a pay as you play I don't blame him for turning it down the cheeky chancers

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post

Love Tony.
                          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                          Pawel Wszolek - 6
                          Luke Freeman - 6
                          Matt Smith - 6
                          Ebere Eze - 4
                          Joel Lynch - 3
                          Tomer Hemed - 3
                          Toni Leistner - 2
                          Massimo Luongo- 2
                          Angel Rangel - 2
                          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                          Geoff Cameron - 1
                          Aramide Oteh - 1
                          Jake Bidwell - 1
                          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Will go on loan back to France I bet, won't play for Rangers not even the slightest bit excited over this news. No premier league club will go near him now.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                              We hold the cards now Fordy and if we sell him it will only be because we want to and in theory at a price above what Liverpool would pay. If there is a prob medically with him no one will want to spend top dollar and I cannot imagine we will let him go for less then £8mil

From the clauses that were publicised the lowest release price was to a top for club and hes not going to go to Liverpool, Arsenal have turned there nose up and City and Chelsea wont bite so the price now jumps up to £11mil for clubs outside the top four

Happy days we get more money or we keep a player worth his weight in goals
                              True mate I just really don't think he wants to be at QPR. I reckon he might leave on loan again. If he does stay then it's 9million saved on Deeney.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                                If the mousers offered him a pay as you play I don't blame him for turning it down the cheeky chancers
                                Why not? Hes not fit to pass a medical and he wants champions league and they are still giving him his so called dream. Wrong sort as hitman would say.

Comment

Working...
                                X