Harry wants Niko back?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nick View Post
    Exactly the same as O'Neil IMO would probably keep them here as squad player's only. 2 very useful player's to bring on towards the end of a match if we're holding on, to strengthen the midfield and slow the game down... BUT definitely not starters in the premiership!
    Just realised I didn't say I was talking about 'Henry'. With regards to Niko.... probably the same, squad player not a starter!!
    SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

I'd sign him purely as a squad player although saying that in the prem he should have better players around him making his job a little easier than in the championship. Kranjčar has always been more of an orchestrator than a grafter and this is where his lack of fitness failed him last season, needing to chase wayward passes from less talented team mates coupled with the much more physical nature of the championship wasn't easy for him.

Comment

Hoping this is just paper talk.

Comment

Oh dear! We must be struggling!

Comment

Be a waste of a squad place,didn't hardly do anything of worth last season & can't see him being any different this one.

Comment

We have zero skill at midfield so welcome Nico.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
                We have zero skill at midfield so welcome Nico.
                We can do better and will need to

Isn't up to it anymore

Comment

Thought he was absolute pony , him going off early against Derby probably helped us hold out as long as what we did in the PO final

Comment

If he were to come back as a squad player, I'd happily have him. If our new AM gets injured (when we sign them) having Niko as back up isn't a bad shout at all.

Comment

Originally posted by D3nisBail3ySliP View Post
                      If this is truly the case, other better targets have bombed.
                      Exactly. Would be v disappointed to bring Niko back.

Comment

Can see this happening, nikos prepared to take a massive wage cut to get another chance to play in the prem. Did hadly anything in the championship and nobody was gutted when he went, why the hell would we want him back to do even less in a much better division. Grrrr.
                        http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/k...p-in-wages7321

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                          Can see this happening, nikos prepared to take a massive wage cut to get another chance to play in the prem. Did hadly anything in the championship and nobody was gutted when he went, why the hell would we want him back to do even less in a much better division. Grrrr.
                          http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/k...p-in-wages7321
                          Good squad player but definitely not a starter especially in the premiership. And if he takes a pay cut then an affordable one too.
                          SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

We need a lot better, we only went up by the skin of our teeth due to players like niko never scoring or doing anything. Backward step for me. When are we going to start taking some forward ones on positions we are desperate for players. Getting a little bit nervy now i must admit. Think southampton after Fer with 70 million in profit in a month in their pockets has dome it to me.

Comment

HR does seem very short sighted with his Transfer business.. I know he wants to stick to players that he knows but come on, that doesn't mean re-forming his old Spurs team who are now3 years older

Comment

Good squad player Niko. Get the guy fit and he'd be a big asset, best passer in the team by miles.

Bloke also needs to lose about a stone, so get him on the treadmill.

Comment

Working...
                                X