Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Results 61 to 67 of 67

Thread: **All QPR Spare Tickets - Ticket Requests - home or away**

  1. #61
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    bollo bridge road w3
    Posts
    17,050

    Default

    Originally Posted by Bluehoop
    That must be close to me then - second row of LU and slap bang in the middle. If you are that close 72 let yourself be known, face to name and all that
    Are you sure?

    He will be shouting and telling everyone not to worry ollie is doing a fine job and we are going to win the league when we go 5-0 down and we will win 6-5 and Mackie will get the winner to finish off his hat trick.

    .

  2. #62

    Default

    Originally Posted by Kevin Mcleod
    Are you sure?

    He will be shouting and telling everyone not to worry ollie is doing a fine job and we are going to win the league when we go 5-0 down and we will win 6-5 and Mackie will get the winner to finish off his hat trick.

    .
    We're all happy clappers in the Upper Loft Kev
    #standuptocancer
    #inyourfacecancer

  3. #63

    Default

    Originally Posted by Kevin Mcleod
    Are you sure?

    He will be shouting and telling everyone not to worry ollie is doing a fine job and we are going to win the league when we go 5-0 down and we will win 6-5 and Mackie will get the winner to finish off his hat trick.

    .
    yawn

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    bollo bridge road w3
    Posts
    17,050

    Default

    Originally Posted by 72bus
    yawn
    Oh sorry mate. Ha ha ha.
    Got you mixed up with furtifefox.
    Apols.

  5. #65

    Default

    Originally Posted by Kevin Mcleod
    Oh sorry mate. Ha ha ha.
    Got you mixed up with furtifefox.
    Apols.
    easy kev , he's got a mullet and a tash , nice fella tho . me i've got a crop

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    bollo bridge road w3
    Posts
    17,050

    Default

    Originally Posted by 72bus
    easy kev , he's got a mullet and a tash , nice fella tho . me i've got a crop
    Got it. Ha ha ha.

  7. #67

    Default

    Originally Posted by oldskoolturk
    Ive been given tickets in a box tomorrow through work which means my regular 2 STs are going spare. As per Corbrays thread earlier in the week if youd like to use them can you let me know in here and Ill do a random draw thingy about 8pm tonight.

    Put down if youd like 1 or 2 tickets (they are next to each other in P Block row C) and Ill do one or 2 draws depending on who comes out first.

    U Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs
    Thanks Oldskool once again what a great game deserved win rode our luck
    At times but we came tru

    Rachel says Hello

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •