Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: **All QPR Spare Tickets - Ticket Requests - home or away**

Default **All QPR Spare Tickets - Ticket Requests - home or away**

This service is for QPR fans only.

Please use this thread to either request tickets or offer them to others, for any Rangers game.

Kindly use this service in the spirit it was intended and not to attempt to sell tickets above face value. Any post doing so will be removed and the poster sanctioned.

2. Default

I have a spare Burton away match and train ticket for the 10.30 via Birmingham if anyone is looking.

Default free ticket for qpr vs middlesbrough

meant to post this up a few days back but it slipped my mind but as i'm in scotland this week i won't be able to make tomorrows game so if anyone wants the ticket for free just post here. i'll do a random roll thingy at 5pm to pick the winner!

Blog Entries

Originally Posted by corbray
    meant to post this up a few days back but it slipped my mind but as i'm in scotland this week i won't be able to make tomorrows game so if anyone wants the ticket for free just post here. i'll do a random roll thingy at 5pm to pick the winner!
    I know i had the last one but can i put my name forward please,i have tried to pm you but wont let me do it

I dont know why but maybe someone can tell me admin,mods.

Blog Entries

I have resolved the pm problem thanks

Originally Posted by Bill
    I know i had the last one but can i put my name forward please,i have tried to pm you but wont let me do it

I dont know why but maybe someone can tell me admin,mods.
    yep no problem bill, anyones free to put their name forward as i'd rather the ticket just didn't go to waste!

Blog Entries

yep no problem bill, anyones free to put their name forward as i'd rather the ticket just didn't go to waste!
    Top man

Nice gesture again mate, would put my name in the hat but I’m going tomorrow already. ��

once again, top top gesture from you mate.

would love to enter but my working commitments of finishing at 2pm wont allow me to make it on time.

good luck to whomever wins this and welldone again corby.

#topman
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

well done corbs

Top man, give it to Bill i reckon.

just like a communist government there was only one candidate avaliable so bill gets the ticket. i've got your details from our PMs so i'll sort out the ticket for you tomorrow when the box office opens again. enjoy the game mate!

pity you didn't come on earlier Corbs. My brother gave up on the box office after attempting to get a ticket. Too busy. I bet no more than 14,000 attend
    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
    This morning's tempest I have to cross
    I must be guided without a stumble
    Into the arms I love the most

Blog Entries

just like a communist government there was only one candidate avaliable so bill gets the ticket. i've got your details from our PMs so i'll sort out the ticket for you tomorrow when the box office opens again. enjoy the game mate!
    Wow nobody else wanted it thanks so much once again you are
    a really top man

Blog Entries

Originally Posted by Kevin Mcleod
    Top man, give it to Bill i reckon.
    Thanks Kev i dont think they have lost when i have been this season