No announcement yet.

TF Tweet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Think we need two in minimum. A striker and a central midfielder. A striker is essential. We can't go into the campaign with just Charlie and Bob. Granero, if he steps up to the plate (a big if IMHO), might help us in midfield. Other than that we might be able to manage.

Think now we are more likely to pick players up as the window closes, sadly, not before the season starts....

Comment

http://www.thesportreview.com/tsr/20...ony-fernandes/

Comment

Originally posted by Southport View Post
        Balotelli (allegedly) wants to return to England as there is less racism than in Italy. He wants London (allegedly) and a fee would be £14-£16m. If no one else from London puts in a bid, then I would give us a 5% chance. Though I wouldn't expect him to sign until 9pm on transfer deadline day, as he would hope for a bigger club. He is a great player (and a bit of a legend for the random things he gets up to...)
        You've started on the sauce early this weekend 🙈

Comment

I think so far we had made two good signings. Although one never knows how they will settle down with the team. Our two seasons in the premiership, I cannot remember how many players we signed. Everybody got very excited and felt let down after the first game against Swansea as expectations had risen. Most of these players have now left or we are unable to get rid of them. For example, Mbia didn't have his contract renewed, left and doesn't seem to have found a new team. Cesar we seem to be stuck with (although I assume he has gone back to Toronto for the moment). Cisse in our first season played a couple of games and then disappeared. Anton never came up to expectations. Even players like Hoilett who are still at the club have disappointed.

I prefer the way we are going at the moment than last time we were in the premiership.

Comment

Main thing for now is a striker. One quality and another back up would be good. Other than that a CM i.e. Fer would make me happy. That's 3 there. You could argue for more like LB/LWB (traore and yun) and cover at RB/RWB for Simpson although you can slot Ned or a right Mat Philips in there I suppose. You can make additions some of these addtions if the right deal comes up for these positions. But in my opinion it would be wrong to add another 6 signings and try and get another first 11. It might be too much change too quick. Maybe some squad additions but wholesale changes to the first 11 I'd be very wary of.
            Last edited by fisnik; 25-07-2014, 01:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
              I'd prefer Will Keane to that nasty t osspot..
              You love judging players on perceived moral standing.

If I'm paying to watch football, I wanna watch footballers. I don't care what they've done, because I don't watch the game on a morality basis. If you'd seriously rather watch Keane to MB you aren't interested in football. IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                I'd prefer Will Keane to that nasty t osspot..
                Really?
                Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                Pawel Wszolek - 6
                Luke Freeman - 6
                Matt Smith - 6
                Ebere Eze - 4
                Joel Lynch - 3
                Tomer Hemed - 3
                Toni Leistner - 2
                Massimo Luongo- 2
                Angel Rangel - 2
                Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                Geoff Cameron - 1
                Aramide Oteh - 1
                Jake Bidwell - 1
                Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post

If I'm paying to watch football, I wanna watch footballers. I don't care what they've done, because I don't watch the game on a morality basis. If you'd seriously rather watch Keane to MB you aren't interested in football. IMO.
                  The same Balotelli that is renowned for having a ridiculously bad attitude and is more than capable of destroying everything we've got in terms of team spirit.... no thank you!! I wouldn't want any of his footballing skills if there was a chance of him focking it all up!..... this by the way is the exact reason why most don't want Adel here... his attitude, and the risk factor to what he could potentially do to the dressing room.
                  SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post

Er, Hal, my tongue was in my cheek. I'd prefer to watch neither. I've regularly ripped Keane the proverbial new one on here. Few have been more critical of him than me. He's a nice lad, however. I wish him well. MB isn't a nice lad. He's an ignorant thug. I watched his excellent goal against England. But, for moral reasons, yes, I wouldn't want to see him down the Rangers.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                      Really?
                      No Ginger. Would prefer neither.

Comment

Not sure how we were planning for this season. Maybe, the Board hoped last year´s team with the addition of two or three accusitions to the team would prove sufficient? Bar the undoubted positive effect of the long lost "wearetogether" factor we found last year, I´m not so sure.From what I have read, Harry seems to be of the same opinion as me. Anyway and fact is; we can´t lose too many games from the start! If we do, we might..

Ta,ta,ta,ta.buy,buy,buy,fast,fast,fast.
                        Last edited by Shania; 25-07-2014, 02:47 PM.
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

We need at least two strikers, a defensive midfield player with presence and a right back anything less and the excellent work in signing caulker and Ferdinand is wasted.

Comment

I would add another central midfielder to that list Ricky

Comment

when do we start to panic
                              I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                              This morning's tempest I have to cross
                              I must be guided without a stumble
                              Into the arms I love the most

Comment

2 or 3 players and we're in the **** big time!

Comment

Working...
                                X