Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
    Tony Fernandes@tonyfernandes · 50m

Also responded to a rather overdramatic tweet about some guy throwing himself off a bridge if we sign Eto'o, saying "Don't worry."
    Probably means you won't feel a thing

Comment

Balotelli (allegedly) wants to return to England as there is less racism than in Italy. He wants London (allegedly) and a fee would be £14-£16m. If no one else from London puts in a bid, then I would give us a 5% chance. Though I wouldn't expect him to sign until 9pm on transfer deadline day, as he would hope for a bigger club. He is a great player (and a bit of a legend for the random things he gets up to...)

Comment

I would say we have approx 0% chance of signing Mario Balotelli.

Comment

so no more bids since caulker signed (tuesday). (i hopehe doesn't mean since we met caulker's relegation clause, because that was about 3 weeks ago now)

i guess bids are different from enquiries.

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
            I would say we have approx 0% chance of signing Mario Balotelli.
            I'd prefer Will Keane to that nasty t osspot..

Comment

Can you do me a favour, and tweet TF, and tell him to go get Stevie May, or live to regret not signing him, just a thought?

Comment

Lets not forget chaps if were looking at players without clubs then we dont need to bid just agree a contract i.e. collison so we could end up with players unattached to clubs

Comment

To be honest Fernades needs to keep quite, transfers are one big game, his constant trying to appease fans only hinders that process. Let people think what they want all this bluff and double bluff and reacting to fans tweets is like a child in a candy shop. Do you business quietly and don't air it in public that way you get respect within football and deals will follow.

Comment

Originally posted by Southport View Post
                    Balotelli (allegedly) wants to return to England as there is less racism than in Italy. He wants London (allegedly) and a fee would be £14-£16m. If no one else from London puts in a bid, then I would give us a 5% chance. Though I wouldn't expect him to sign until 9pm on transfer deadline day, as he would hope for a bigger club. He is a great player (and a bit of a legend for the random things he gets up to...)
                    Balotelli is Puma's biggest name. Arsenal are Puma's biggest client in a new partnership. Puma's second biggest name was signed by Arsenal in the summer. Co-incidence?

Let's go do the math as our transatlantic cousins say.
                    Meet me by the railway tracks

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                      I'd prefer Will Keane to that nasty t osspot..
                      SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Harry says 4/5 players, TF says 2/3.

You'd be forgiven for being confused.

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport...dknapp-7505468

Comment

Originally posted by D3nisBail3ySliP View Post
                          Harry says 4/5 players, TF says 2/3.

You'd be forgiven for being confused.

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport...dknapp-7505468
                          so it's 1 or 6

Comment

We need more than 2 or 3 thats for definite. Think 4 or 5 is a minimum.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                              We need more than 2 or 3 thats for definite. Think 4 or 5 is a minimum.
                              Me too. Some seem to overestimate our squad, therefore underestimating our needs.

Comment

Originally posted by rickyranger View Post
                                To be honest Fernades needs to keep quite, transfers are one big game, his constant trying to appease fans only hinders that process. Let people think what they want all this bluff and double bluff and reacting to fans tweets is like a child in a candy shop. Do you business quietly and don't air it in public that way you get respect within football and deals will follow.
                                Maybe he's playing the game. Anyway, he said no bids so hardly giving anything away is he.....

Comment

Working...
                                X