Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frank Lampard Reveals He Turned Down QPR

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...City-deal.html

To be fair to him he said after being with Chelsea for 13 years it would of been hard to join a club so close. I can appreciate & respect that.

Fantastic player & I would of loved him for one year.

Would have been crucified the first time he had a bad game. Good move to avoid us in my opinion.

Comment

I'd of signed him up at first, but during the WC friendlies he looked woeful.

Comment

Would rather Rio than Fat Frank anyday.

Comment

no hard feelings from me-top notch player who carried himself in the right way.
          PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by ZamoraScored View Post
            Would rather Rio than Fat Frank anyday.
            in which position?
            PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
              in which position?
              Back Door Bertie alert!

Comment

Surprised he has signed for an American team given what he's got being built on the Thames Cookham way but I spose it's only a year or so.
                "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
                London Pride is a flower that's free.
                London Pride means our own dear town to us,
                And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

Great player would have done well for us but he knows he would have got stick from us and chelsea fans.
                  TWITTER
                  @alanfullerqpr

FACEBOOK
                  Alan Fuller

QPR IS MY LIFE.

Comment

Glad he ain't signed for us, great player/role model but a blue, simples

Comment

I wouldn't want "Sir Frank" anywhere near my club. What is it with people wanting to keep signing has-beens? Wonder how many would have bought a shirt with Lampard on the back?

He'll get a nice welcome from NYC fans after his antics post 9/11.
                      Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

I would not have been impressed with Fat Frank. he has been on a sharpe decline for me the last two seasons in comparison to the player he was

Comment

It just wouldn't have worked for him in W12, his relationship with Harry, his love of Chelsea and the fact he is too young for us
                          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Thank goodness for that i wouldn't have wanted that ugly t w a t of a wife of his anywhere near LR,really hope she's gone to the states with him and off our TV screens !!

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post

He'll get a nice welcome from NYC fans after his antics post 9/11.
                              I read about this but dont remember the actual incident at the time. Was he was being a **** to tourists in general (not just Americans) at Heathrow or did he refer specifically to 9/11?

Comment

Working...
                              X