Gary O'Neil to be released

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gary O'Neil to be released

Boss Harry Redknapp said: “Gary is another great guy but it has been difficult because I need to bring four or five in and in order to do that we need to make some room.”...

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport...enced-7497383?

Re Collison, Redknapp added: “Jack has come in to train as he is looking for a club and I will have a look at him. He's a lovely lad and if I can't help him there I will try to help him go somewhere else.”

Squad does need upgrading. Good decision. Thanks for last year. Will get a champs club me thinks

Comment

Good luck Gary and I also do not think Jack will be better than what we have, but let's see what Harry decides.
      QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Thought he was decent for us...good luck to him.

Comment

A player that actually grew on me last season and would probably be a good squad player but we need to look to the future and as HR says if we're to bring player's in we need move players out.... but also good to hear that HR wants to bring 4/5 player's in.
          SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

A good, solid champ player. Just the type you need in your squad. I reckon Reading, Brentford or the Fools

Comment

eternally thankful for taking one for the team but i barely noticed him in most games but best wishes and thank you gary!
              you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Good decision by the club, certainly not a PL player. Eternally thankful for his deed in the play off final
                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Thought he was poor but he leaves us as a QPR hero and that's the way it should be. Had he stayed on then he would lose that.
                  'The problem with quotes on the internet is you don't know if they are authentic' - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Rob Green has always maintained he'd have saved it.

Comment

Good luck to the guy, never set the world on fire but was loyal, hard working and a team player. Thought he was something special after his first appearance for us.
                      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

rather him than Henry,but it's HR decision

Comment

Couple of dodgy performances but by and large i thought he did a solid job for us. And that challenge in the playoff final will never be forgotten.
                          Good luck Gary.
                          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                          Pawel Wszolek - 6
                          Luke Freeman - 6
                          Matt Smith - 6
                          Ebere Eze - 4
                          Joel Lynch - 3
                          Tomer Hemed - 3
                          Toni Leistner - 2
                          Massimo Luongo- 2
                          Angel Rangel - 2
                          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                          Geoff Cameron - 1
                          Aramide Oteh - 1
                          Jake Bidwell - 1
                          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Different player when put in the Centre, shame Harry didn't see this earlier.

Good luck Gaz, the selflessness shown at Wembley wont be forgotten.

Comment

Good pro and will do a job for someone, just don't think he's up to it at Premier League level. Correct decision. I'd actually have him instead of Collison though, so hope he disappears quickly.

Comment

Working...
                              X