Troy Deeney

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
    Forum would be duller without some abuse and banter.....
    Banter yes, but personal abuse? Step too far among fellow fans methinks.
    Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
      Indeed! Don't change, Jimmy!
      Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
      actually made me laugh that jimmy...
      Only said f annys.

My word.

Comment

• Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
        Banter yes, but personal abuse? Step too far among fellow fans methinks.
        Of course. When it kicks off its usually between fellas who can give as good as they get. It's rarely, if ever, an unfair fight. There was that youngster who was pretty aggressive who got totally and absolutely creamed I remember. I think that was a public education for him. When anyone's had a pop at me it's usually because I've been discourteous.

Comment

• Jimmy don't allow opinions on here. All ever says is leave it to the manager. Always wondered why Harry has a twitch, just didn't realise it's coz jimmys head is so far up Harry's ***.
          'The problem with quotes on the internet is you don't know if they are authentic' - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by Fordy View Post
            If we play a 3-5-2 formation i like the idea of Austin and Deeney up top with Deeney dropping off. Watford fans say his work rate is top notch and great at defending set pieces also. He's got a bad past going to prison but every Watford fan says hes great around the place on and off the pitch. The asking price is obviously high but im struggling to think of other alternatives. Harry said he wants to buy English so doesnt leave us with much.

Comment

• Originally posted by qprvoyager10 View Post
              Jimmy don't allow opinions on here. All ever says is leave it to the manager. Always wondered why Harry has a twitch, just didn't realise it's coz jimmys head is so far up Harry's ***.
              Leave it to the manager. He knows what he's doing lad.

Comment

• I'm certain this report is nonsense. 8.5m quid is a ridiculous amount for a player like Deeney and I really can't see Fernandes backing Redknapp to spend that sort of cash on a man that has done time for GBH.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                  I'm certain this report is nonsense. 8.5m quid is a ridiculous amount for a player like Deeney and I really can't see Fernandes backing Redknapp to spend that sort of cash on a man that has done time for GBH.
                  It's the McCormack premium. Blame the village idiots from the Cottage
                  Meet me by the railway tracks

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnny Tightlips View Post
                    It's the McCormack premium. Blame the village idiots from the Cottage
                    Fulham never paid anything like what was quoted in the media for McCormack.

Comment

Fulham never paid anything like what was quoted in the media for McCormack.
                      £7m with add-ons not £11m.

Comment

• Originally posted by geejaybee View Post
                        £7m with add-ons not £11m.
                        Not even convinced it was as much as that. What I heard was that Leeds' Italian chairman fabricated a price and gave it to the media to stop the fans revolting when McCormack was sold. I heard that the actual price was about half of the 11m that the press reported!

Comment

• Same as paladini
                          http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

• Any movement in this supposed signing today?? Just Wonder..
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

I'm certain this report is nonsense. 8.5m quid is a ridiculous amount for a player like Deeney and I really can't see Fernandes backing Redknapp to spend that sort of cash on a man that has done time for GBH.
                              Completely agree is he on a par with Remy as this transfer fee would suggest? twice the player charlie Austen is? No ..we are mugs if we pay anything close to that!

Comment

• Can't see any problem here by the time Phil Beard has made a decision on Deeney the window will be closed

Comment

Working...
                                X