No announcement yet.

Troy Deeney

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• According to Sky (on the other thread), we are interested in Deeney but are miles apart on the valuation.

Comment

• If Deeney was half that price i'd take it now need to buy another striker just in case Remy does/will go
      TWITTER
      @alanfullerqpr

FACEBOOK
      Alan Fuller

QPR IS MY LIFE.

Comment

• I can't fathom why there is a 21 pg thread on troy deeney.

Comment

• It will go on and on I'm affraid
          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

• Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
            I can't fathom why there is a 21 pg thread on troy deeney.
            When he turns up in mateys brothers cab and wears the hoops smiling will you fathom it?

Comment

Houdini wouldn't fathom it!!
              Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

• Simple Watford want £10M we're only prepared to pay £5-6 M

Comment

• He is well overpriced. No championship player in reality should be valued that much. However, the question should be asked to the paying club, not the one receiving the cash! Our problem is the lack of a good scouting system. We always goes for popular players and will be charged accordingly. Southampton, Swansea and some other clubs as well, seemed to bring unknown players that eventually will have their value go up in the Premier. We used to do it ourselves in the past.....however, nowadays we are using the cheque book much more.

Comment

Happens at this time every year about one player - the Ben Watson one a few years ago now was an epic. Who was it last close season?

Comment

• Originally posted by twranger View Post
                      Happens at this time every year about one player - the Ben Watson one a few years ago now was an epic. Who was it last close season?
                      Hooper?
                      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

• ..he's the one Matt, YEAH!

Comment

• The Hooper thread was a cracker... BOOOOOOOOM!!!
                          "Imagine a relationship that went wrong but you held on in there for years: that's what it is like supporting a football team. Your loyalty to a team can never die. Ties are stronger than they could ever be with a woman. If she goes and sleeps with your best mate, it's over. If the Rs' boss, Ian Holloway, slept with my best mate, QPR would still be my team. Even if many of the things that you loved about going to matches have gone - terraces, team shirts without sponsors and being able to smoke at grounds - you still stick with your team." - Peter Doherty.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
                            He is well overpriced. No championship player in reality should be valued that much. However, the question should be asked to the paying club, not the one receiving the cash! Our problem is the lack of a good scouting system. We always goes for popular players and will be charged accordingly. Southampton, Swansea and some other clubs as well, seemed to bring unknown players that eventually will have their value go up in the Premier. We used to do it ourselves in the past.....however, nowadays we are using the cheque book much more.
                            Not sure that is true since Harry came. None of the players we have got have been overpriced. The only one was Chris Samba, who was a disappointment, but we got our money back for him. Can’t remember how much we paid for Matt Phillips or Danny Simpson last season, and Charlie Austin was not overpriced.

Comment

• DS was a free and MP was £5m
                              Kept the faith!

Comment

• 10 mil for Deeney is madness. They are putting his value higher than what we will receive for Remy! lol (we know about the supposed clause in Loic's contract that allows him to go to a club playing in the CL, but...) Watford Board are in cloud cuckoo land imo. I think 4-5 mil with add-ons is more than adequate. Look elsewhere if they are sticking to their guns.

Comment

Working...
                                X