Troy Deeney

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Troy Deeney

Not heard this...apols if already posted.

http://www.qprdot.org/viewtopic.php?...b4f0452fcb8be3

Might be sometihng in that dav, I just got a text from my mate whos old man works for one of the nationals and he said we have apparently agreed a 8.5 mill deal for deeney.

Comment

Same price as Remy. Makes sense.

Comment

8,5 million. That's a lot of money for someone who hasn't play a single game in PL

Comment

Ok cheers maids...only 26 i see. Lotta money. But decent mobile striker i suppose

Comment

8.5m in today's money is chicken feed, yes it's too much for him but personally I'd love him here and it ain't my money

Comment

Fûcking shît striker, just a fuçking shît Will Keane. Fûcking bôllocks!

Comment

A lot of dough but better value then McCormack and Brighton dude

Comment

Crazy amount to pay for Deeney IF TRUE

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                    A lot of dough but better value then McCormack and Brighton dude
                    My thoughts exactly, add Rhodes to that list the darling of this board, he would command at least 12-15m

Comment

40k a week are you sure
                      "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
                        40k a week are you sure
                        No he's not

Comment

Whats the going rate for a prem footballer must be between 30 to 40k its prob about right

Comment

Fees become relative though. Overpriced yes, but factor in the prem money has doubled and parachute payments increased too, plus if we were to drop, the likes of Deaney and Austin would most likely stick with us and possibly score the goals to then yoyo us back up. Therefore, if they failed to score in the prem, they could then still represent value long term....

As for fees for good championship strikers they are high for 2 reasons. 1, the selling club knows prem clubs have the money and 2, by selling they are risking their chances of making the promised land themselves.
                            Last edited by Del; 22-07-2014, 08:43 PM.

Comment

Jesus wept £8.5m?! Not my money but that's well over the odds. Don't think he's any more than a decent championship player personally.
                              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                              X