• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eto'o

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footba...pE7RpQ.twitter

Hate him with a passion.

Comment

Does anyone honestly believe and read newspapers these days. They are full of biased bull.

They are old school . give it another 10 years and they will not exist

Comment

Why would we ? Remy is better !

Comment

If he wasn't on silly dough and was fit (bonus for playing rather than just a flat(fat) fee) then I reckon he'd be worth a punt.... another younger striker too and then you'd have younger strikers learning from an old Pro and the same at the back....

Comment

Bobby and Eto coming off the bench for a season seems like a good shout for me!
            Kept the faith!

Comment

Was on ridiculous wages in russia, something like £400k a week, then took a small paycut to around £300k to join chelsea....definition of a mercenary. He'll probably still demand around £150k-200 from us!
              "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Chelsea are desperate to try and flog him off to us. It was in the press that he was offered to us a few weeks ago and it was backed straight off cos his wages were too high. If he does a Rio i reckon we will end up with him, which isnt the end of the world imho.

Comment

Kev - he is a free agent mate

Comment

Sorry i mean his agent is then.

Comment

I'd have him for one year on reduced money.

He's not exactly rubbish. Getting on yea but still half decent record for the skum I believe.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
                        I'd have him for one year on reduced money.

He's not exactly rubbish. Getting on yea but still half decent record for the skum I believe.
                        Yep
                        Last edited by californiahoop; 24-07-2014, 12:04 AM.
                        Kept the faith!

Comment

Let's be honest, he'd be a brilliant signing if the money is right. Our silly days are behind us so we can trust the board to make the right decision. No harm in talking to his agent.

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                            Why would we ? Remy is better !
                            What's that got to do with anything? We had no option with Remy leaving, it's not a case of us not wanting him!

Comment

Don't think he is the sort of player we should bring in personally, team spirit will suffer if he was given top wages. He must be 40 now so anything is possible
                              I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Working...
                              X