QPR watch in the club shop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR watch in the club shop

Has anybody brought the silver and blue watch being sold in the club shop? I really like it and was looking for a silver watch anyway when I found that. It's 60 quid though, anybody got one already that can tell me if its worth it or not?

http://mobile.shop.qpr.co.uk/gb/item...49/?t_type=cat

It's this one

Comment

[QUOTE=uptheR's;1293497]Has anybody brought the silver and blue watch being sold in the club shop? I really like it and was looking for a silver watch anyway when I found that. It's 60 quid though, anybody got one already that can tell me if its worth it or not?[/QUOTE]

Depends how badly you need to know the time!!

Comment

think it does naff all for 89mins then springs into life!
        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
          nice.

Comment

My rowlecks is a lot nicer

Comment

Think you mean it does naff all for 4229 mins before springing into life but does at least has seven nation army as it's alarm

Comment

I got a stainless steel watch as a present about 10 years ago, the blooming thing rusted and the battery died not long after. They're cheap tat marked up in price...save your money for a decent watch.

Comment

better of buying the sir alex ferguson watch if you are single.....wear it at a club n guarenteed to score after 90mins!
                  you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

better of buying the sir alex ferguson watch if you are single.....wear it at a club n guarenteed to score after 90mins!
                    Genius

It's stuff like that that shows why Facto should never be banned!
                    Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by Jogo View Post
                      I got a stainless steel watch as a present about 10 years ago, the blooming thing rusted and the battery died not long after. They're cheap tat marked up in price...save your money for a decent watch.
                      Yer that's how I thought it would be, cheers mate

Comment

Originally posted by Jogo View Post
                        But it says QPR on it!!

Comment

if your over 16 save and get a decent watch if your not crack on.............
                          Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
                            Genius

It's stuff like that that shows why Facto should never be banned!
                            BUT Richard, El Facto is a gang of four member .............. Would have thought you be glad to see the back of him

;-}
                            "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
                            For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

You could get a decent QPR tattoo for that price, no wind up!

Comment

Working...
                              X