X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steven Caulker Video's

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-kniAWL8cs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Se69u5aQVE

Wouldn't mind seeing the 73 goals Cardiff conceded last season, that would tell a story and how many were down to Caulker. He played every minute last season.

Comment

Not much I can find.

PUMA Football: Steven Caulker - The Nature of denying the opposition space

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knfX-ML9dts

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
        Wouldn't mind seeing the 73 goals Cardiff conceded last season, that would tell a story and how many were down to Caulker. He played every minute last season.
        He made the most blocks in the premier league last year. Yes I'd imagine Cardiff got bombarded but that's gotta count for something right?

Comment

Looks like a big boy! About 6'3" right?
          "Imagine a relationship that went wrong but you held on in there for years: that's what it is like supporting a football team. Your loyalty to a team can never die. Ties are stronger than they could ever be with a woman. If she goes and sleeps with your best mate, it's over. If the Rs' boss, Ian Holloway, slept with my best mate, QPR would still be my team. Even if many of the things that you loved about going to matches have gone - terraces, team shirts without sponsors and being able to smoke at grounds - you still stick with your team." - Peter Doherty.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
            He made the most blocks in the premier league last year. Yes I'd imagine Cardiff got bombarded but that's gotta count for something right?
            Yeah off course , but he also played more minutes than any other defender in the PL last season and to be fair he'd have been fairly busy at the back last season for Cardiff. I'm not critcising him I just think you need to look at both sides of the coin.

Comment

Originally posted by ConorM1882 View Post
              Looks like a big boy! About 6'3" right?
              7 inches in the warm.
              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                7 inches in the warm.
                Regardless, Barton remains the biggest knob at QPR.
                "Imagine a relationship that went wrong but you held on in there for years: that's what it is like supporting a football team. Your loyalty to a team can never die. Ties are stronger than they could ever be with a woman. If she goes and sleeps with your best mate, it's over. If the Rs' boss, Ian Holloway, slept with my best mate, QPR would still be my team. Even if many of the things that you loved about going to matches have gone - terraces, team shirts without sponsors and being able to smoke at grounds - you still stick with your team." - Peter Doherty.

Comment

Working...
                X