Adel, Harry and a problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adel, Harry and a problem

I think we all agree that whoever ends up at the sharp end wont matter if there is no service. Given that our attacking midfield cupboard isn't exactly brimming - they all have questions over them - and given that there is no word on any incomers in this vital area, it worries me that Harry still seems unable to manage Adel. I'm pretty certain that if any of the top five managers on the planet took over our current squad today, they would be looking to get the most out of AT rather than get rid. I'm just talking objectively, this isn't another AT thread although obviously he comes into it.

We're all going on about strikers, but it's putting the cart before the horse. What is the solution? Who would you like to see coming in to create a few chances? Or do you think there is no problem? Even if the AT thing is resolved and he stays, we're still very short of pace in that department.

An Adel thread by any other name..... Harry can manage anyone. The problem is that Adel, bar the Warnock engineered brief shining moment of 2010- 11, is unmanageable... You've a better chance of putting lipstick on a pig and having it win Ms World...

Comment

Adel don't want to be at QPR.

Comment

I must admit I was dissapointed to see he wasn't going Germany I mean he is our player and it doesn't look like anyone else wants him so we might as well use him.

Comment

None of our managers could manage Adel. The Moroccan team managers couldn't manage Adel
          Fulham signed him on loan for the season and then arranged with the club for him to go to Milan. Although he played ok in Milan, they don't seem to want to buy him.

Don't think this is Harry's fault.

By the way does anybody know why he has not gone on the preseason tour.

Comment

I was hoping both him and Remy would come back and put a shift in this season but alas, although I just have a feeling all the Remy to Liverpool stuff is not going to happen, he will now probably sign for them in the next few mins, lol.
            Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
              None of our managers could manage Adel. The Moroccan team managers couldn't manage Adel
              Fulham signed him on loan for the season and then arranged with the club for him to go to Milan. Although he played ok in Milan, they don't seem to want to buy him.

He is probably not fit enough?
              Kept the faith!

Comment

Shame really, Love the guy and hate him in equal measure.
                Could see someone like Liverpool or Everton taking him and unleashing his full potential.

Comment

If it is just a fitness thing I hope we see him get a chance in the English friendlies.

Comment

Originally posted by Daz909 View Post
                    If it is just a fitness thing I hope we see him get a chance in the English friendlies.
                    You never know?
                    Kept the faith!

Comment

Originally posted by californiahoop View Post
                      I was hoping both him and Remy would come back and put a shift in this season but alas, although I just have a feeling all the Remy to Liverpool stuff is not going to happen, he will now probably sign for them in the next few mins, lol.
                      I was hoping that Jessica Alba or Eva Mendes would ask me out.....

Comment

Spurs bombed him out twice to us. We bombed him out...

Comment

its ramadam he is fasting thats why he aint gone id hazzard a guess!
                          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Great post!!
                            SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                              Spurs bombed him out twice to us. We bombed him out...

Fulham bombed him out
                              AC Milan appears to have bombed him out.

I can see a pattern - So should he.
                              Such a shame.

Comment

Working...
                              X