Stoke fans...on Tony Fernandes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stoke fans...on Tony Fernandes

How about this post ..."I hate this man with a passion. I felt a little glimmer satisfaction when I thought that he owned Malaysia Airlines due to the massive financial implications the past few months have caused, was gutted to find out it was Air Asia" ..Happy so many people died, as long as it was TF's Airline

http://oatcakefanzine.proboards.com/...oh-spicey-game

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
    How about this post ..."I hate this man with a passion. I felt a little glimmer satisfaction when I thought that he owned Malaysia Airlines due to the massive financial implications the past few months have caused, was gutted to find out it was Air Asia" ..Happy so many people died, as long as it was TF's Airline

Just sums up these *****s. disgusting and horrible to think they come from our own country. Vile p****

Comment

Terrible thing to post, but let's attribute it to that one poster, not ALL Stoke fans!
      'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

WOW!!!
        And there was I thinking Stoke was a nice club.
        Surely the thoughts of 1 idiot only.
        Needs his fingers removing so he can`t spout cack like that.

Comment

It going to be HOT when those low life's come to LR.
          Kept the faith!

Comment

Don't think all Stoke fans are filth like this clown... But this is a pretty **** thing to say.

Comment

Always have been a bunch of f*ck ugly, inbred, uneducated tw@ts.
              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
              Pawel Wszolek - 6
              Luke Freeman - 6
              Matt Smith - 6
              Ebere Eze - 4
              Joel Lynch - 3
              Tomer Hemed - 3
              Toni Leistner - 2
              Massimo Luongo- 2
              Angel Rangel - 2
              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
              Geoff Cameron - 1
              Aramide Oteh - 1
              Jake Bidwell - 1
              Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Actually just read the whole thread..... Seems they're all twa ts.

Oh well.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

Vile. Any sane person just doesnt say things like that.

Isnt this the same bunch that boo Ramsey everytime they play Arsenal because he had the audacity to have his ankle snapped in half by shawcross?

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                    Actually just read the whole thread..... Seems they're all twa ts.

Oh well.
                    They really do have some deluded, uneducated, slugs on there don't they

Comment

Let's welcome them with open arms!!!!!! A lovely west London greeting might be in order!!

Comment

Proper ####s stoke,will be as welcomed as chelsea are to loftus road. especially with that wilted daffodil leading them in.
                        Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

How can you post such a thing?

Football fans in general like TF and the passion he brings to QPR. Some fans from other clubs don't like him, it's nothing but pure jealousy, why else would they hate him, what's he done to them?

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post

Football fans in general like TF and the passion he brings to QPR. Some fans from other clubs don't like him, it's nothing but pure jealousy, why else would they hate him, what's he done to them?
                            Do think it's jealousy mixed with fear myu

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post

Totally agree, but i think its our pure evil feelings of loathing toward mark hughes that has started this deep hate for each other now and i think it could run and run till it gets quite nasty. The two games will be interesting to say the least.

Comment

Working...
                              X