Props to Redknapp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Props to Redknapp

I would like to give props to Redknapp for pulling off what I see as two great signings so far. It seems that Harry being the manager was a big big part of why they have both joined us, so I think he deserves credit for that.
    He isn't bigger than the club but he is definitely making the club bigger. I hope he carries on bringing in these type of players as I think we are already better prepared than we were after our last promotion.
    COYRS

Could'nt agree more !
    But you have to wonder how many of our so called fans saying what a great bit biz but deep down are really gutted H has done the bizzo ?

Comment

Good post Tommy

Comment

Originally posted by tommyqpr View Post
        I would like to give props to Redknapp for pulling off what I see as two great signings so far. It seems that Harry being the manager was a big big part of why they have both joined us, so I think he deserves credit for that.
        He isn't bigger than the club but he is definitely making the club bigger. I hope he carries on bringing in these type of players as I think we are already better prepared than we were after our last promotion.
        COYRS

Well said fella.

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
          Could'nt agree more !
          But you have to wonder how many of our so called fans saying what a great bit biz but deep down are really gutted H has done the bizzo ?
          Nope.....I've read it again and I still don't understand that......

Comment

Originally posted by Johnnykc View Post
            Nope.....I've read it again and I still don't understand that......
            Why are you one those that claim to be a QPR fan to enjoy knocking the club

Comment

Could'nt agree more !
              What a tw at of a comment.
              Weather we like the manager or not we all want to see good players signed and for our club to do well.
              I'm as happy as Larry about caulker. More quality signings please Harry
              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Why are you one those that claim to be a QPR fan to enjoy knocking the club
                Sorry mate.....could you translate that last bit....

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                  Weather we like the manager or not we all want to see good players signed and for our club to do well.
                  I'm pleased your happy ! But don't tell me you don' get plssed off by the knocking from the usual suspects when a signing does'nt happen over night and 5he manager becomes every sort of dot dot dash

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                    I'm pleased your happy ! But don't tell me you don' get plssed off by the knocking from the usual suspects when a signing does'nt happen over night and the manager becomes every sort of dot dot dash

Comment

props......
                      PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
                        props......
                        Come on Bush get with the PG ...........thats program ( and its easy..................)
                        Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Could'nt agree more !
                          Good business is good business ,and we all want Rangers to succeed ,i dont think there is anyone on here who puts their own agenda above the greater good
                          Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
                            Come on Bush get with the PG ...........thats program ( and its easy..................)
                            oh i get it mate
                            PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
                              oh i get it mate
                              i was flummoxed as well celts.....is props urban street talk then??
                              you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X