No announcement yet.

Props to Redknapp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

are you trying to imply the good folk of gods finest county are uneducated oiks with tans??
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

I think had the thread title been... 'pwoper' props to Redknapp, there would've been no misunderstandings... still either way the whole thing went straight over my head
      SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

The phrase "props" comes from our American friends I believe, mind you didn't know that other bit you mentioned Vespa.

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
          are you trying to imply the good folk of gods finest county are uneducated oiks with tans??
          ...wasn't going to mention the o word mate, but as you did...........generally speaking, yes!

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
            ...wasn't going to mention the o word mate, but as you did...........generally speaking, yes!
            good job im from west london then originally old boy....plus mrsfactamondo speaks more cheyanne walk than lambethg walk!
            you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

[QUOTE=Factamondo;1293562]good job im from west london then originally old boy....plus mrsfactamondo speaks more cheyanne walk than lambethg walk![/QUOTE

...that's good...didn't want to offend you or yours mate.
              my old man was from west London too....Chiswick.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                Have I missed a part of the English Language in all my years..what the hell does 'props' mean?
                I thought this was going to be a thread about Harry starting a theatre company.

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                  I thought this was going to be a thread about Harry starting a theatre company.
                  ...or a Rugby Team.

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
                    Essex is where all this devaluation of our language started and the glorification of those towie characters just made things plummet to even worse depths of inarticulation.
                    Could not agree more. I kid you not, stupid is "cool" these days.

Believe it or not I was half an intellect at school and in my English class there was this young lady (yes facto, she would get a portion) and she was a brainy so & so, yet persisted to talk like a total air head & act as though she didn't understand anything - almost as though she was ashamed of being intelligent. Plenty others like her too.

Now days the likes of TOWIE & Geordie Shore glamorise the idi0ts and kids think they want to be just like that

Last edited by MattyRangers; 23-07-2014, 09:51 PM.
                    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

As sumone who has...no is a supporter since da early 60's this is one of the finest signings without a shadow of doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                        As sumone who has...no is a supporter since da early 60's this is one of the finest signings without a shadow of doubt.
                        Wespec bro!!
                        Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Props to tommyqpr for teaching everybody on this site a new word!

Yes, it is much more prevalent on the west side of the pond.
                          'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Working...
                          X