This 3-5-2 formation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This 3-5-2 formation

I am absolutely buzzing about Caulker signing, the one target i wanted for the year.
    It does however beg the question if we play this 352 what is going to happen with Hoilet and phillips neither of them will be able to play as wing backs and doubt either will play as a CM so will neither be playing much this year?

Now i know most on here will be saying YES Hoilet wont play but i actually think he does quite a lot in the team and gets grief for a lot that is beyond his remit as a winger. (but will leave that argument for another day)

It allows us to take off a defender and a midfielder and move to 442 if necessary

Comment

Caulker and Rio give us the option of going 352 but it doesn't mean we will every game.

If we lose Remy I would play Phillips upfront with Austin and Hoilett would be on the bench, unless he proves to be a better right wing back than Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post
        Caulker and Rio give us the option of going 352 but it doesn't mean we will every game.

If we lose Remy I would play Phillips upfront with Austin and Hoilett would be on the bench, unless he proves to be a better right wing back than Simpson
        Agree here Rich, plus, Hoilett can actually play upfront too if needed.

Comment

343 is an option too

Comment

Phillips up front with Charlie is a great option..never looked at Phillips at six foot plus as an out and out winger..i expect big things from him this year.

Comment

Working...
            X