Clear All

• Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
    OK I own up its for me
    Go and find out yourself
    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

• Originally posted by qprvoyager10 View Post
      Also goes with the fact that Caulker said on twitter he didn't arrive to Loftus Road only couple days before being announced. So I rather believe the player than someone who claims they have inside info, even though that person could get sacked for it.

But since people rather this website based on poo rather than facts, then lets stick with that. Can't beat them.... My dad who died 8 years ago has just told me that Rooney is having a medical at QPR. My dad is the 1 who delivers the medical supplies at Loftus Road so he will know.
      I don't disagree with you. The fact is that none of us knows, so we have to look at whatever is put out there, whether that is in the media, on social media, in papers, online or what someone says on here. Whatever the source, the vast majority is made up, or at least inaccurate. All we can do is make our own minds up what we believe. I just don't think we should be turning on fellow R's just because they have passed on something that may or may not be true. In a nutshell, "don't shoot the messenger".

Oh, and cheers for the info.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffalo View Post
        I don't disagree with you. The fact is that none of us knows, so we have to look at whatever is put out there, whether that is in the media, on social media, in papers, online or what someone says on here. Whatever the source, the vast majority is made up, or at least inaccurate. All we can do is make our own minds up what we believe. I just don't think we should be turning on fellow R's just because they have passed on something that may or may not be true. In a nutshell, "don't shoot the messenger".

Oh, and cheers for the info.
        I get that. I agree that's its good to mention any rumours we may hear, whether a friend, media, social, etc. It's just the c.rap regarding when people say they have inside info and a great source to go with it to make is sound more believable. Just say 'this is what I heard'. Then they don't get all the backlash from other people.

Oh and cheers for being diplomatic
        'The problem with quotes on the internet is you don't know if they are authentic' - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by qprvoyager10 View Post
          Oh and cheers for being diplomatic

Comment

• Heathrow Bound.

Brother just texted me, told me he has just taken a call to collect a player from the airport and take him to HQ. Arrives at 3PM. Can't name names but you will be very pleased if we pull this off.

Comment

• JJB saga no.2

Comment

• JJB I hope you are right or you will be hung by most of the posters on here
                I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

• Originally posted by JJB View Post
                  Brother just texted me, told me he has just taken a call to collect a player from the airport and take him to HQ. Arrives at 3PM. Can't name names but you will be very pleased if we pull this off.
                  We demand you tell us!!!!
                  Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

• It's Jimmy Tarbuck.

Comment

• Does your brothers firm have any other drivers?

Comment

• Van see vart me thinks ... Oh please not ronahldino

Comment

• Hold on, to be fair to JJB he told us About Caulker and although it took another week we did sign him!
                          oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

• Originally posted by JJB View Post
                            Give us a clue

Comment

• The KLM 1019 from Amsterdam was scheduled for 15:00 but the flight has been cancelled.

I blame Phil Beard for this. The bloke's useless.

Comment

• He said we'd be pleased so it can't be Ronaldhino.

Can you at least tell us the player's position and whether he's under or over 30?

I'm so starved for transfer need that I'm actually stoked by this thread.

Comment

Working...
                                X