hitman right again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nick View Post
    Sorry Ive got to stick up for Hitman... he's a good character with opinions and as far as his twitter updates he's only writing what's out their and keeping the non twitter friendly people like myself updated....... keep up the good work Hits!!

Well said nick....I find it very useful and interesting too. Most of us know to take most of it with a pinch of salt anyway. Think Hitman will be hyperventilating at the fact we are buying a 22 year old tbh. Hasnt been to much of an advocate of harry signings with his over 30's remarks

Comment

Originally posted by Michael229 View Post
      So, to summarise. He hasn't got any right! Maybe one out of three at best!
      Oi watch it or your parrot will get it

;-)
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Cheers for the thread Ted mate. Now you have put a target on my back lol. Am glad some of you guys like the twits. Its become a ritual for me during the transfer windows.
        Of course on the whole it tends to be complete balls but sometimes you do get the odd geniune one.
        Its really just a bit of fun during the summer period.
        Anyway. Am so chuffed about caulker. Its what we desperately needed and am glad harry has proved me wrong with his over 30s targets. Now lets go for lascellas.

Caulker,#rightsort
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

the hitman

the hitman is one of the best posters on here he and factomondo are always creating conjecture and mystique without them i wouldnt no what to do ive written about 4000 poems about the hitman and i cant remember any of them because he is from another planet,.ive met him once and his skin is light green in colour and he has a fifteen inch penus,which can be used as a weapon,so be carefull bushcelt i saw him bash someone round the head once and it wasnt very nice
          Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

i demand a poem ted...
            PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
              the hitman is one of the best posters on here he and factomondo are always creating conjecture and mystique without them i wouldnt no what to do ive written about 4000 poems about the hitman and i cant remember any of them because he is from another planet,.ive met him once and his skin is light green in colour and he has a fifteen inch penus,which can be used as a weapon,so be carefull bushcelt i saw him bash someone round the head once and it wasnt very nice

Comment

ok

the hitman came from outer space
                and decided to put the bushcelt in his place
                the bushcelt said im not scared of you and undid his shoe lace
                but whent very quite with a 15 incher slapped around his face

the hitmans irradescant green smile lit up
                dont worry says he this year we win the fa cup
                a bobby zamora rocket will break the net
                oh in that case says bushcelt ill pretty soon forget
                Click here to view my blog.

More...