hitman right again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hitman right again

it was hitman who first said harry was building the greatest defence ever of kyle naughton ,caulker and lascelles

and we have already got caulker naugton nopw lopoks to be on the way and many are saying that lascelles is a done deal

that wopuld give us the most tallented defence in the history of the club,and would ensure that the lowest position we could finish is fourth from the bottom

tremendous stuff from harry redknapp who is already in out top five managers of all; time and next seasions fa cup victory will make him our greatest manager ever in our history
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Naughton has been speculated from what I've seen. Unless I've missed something? Lascelles done deal?

Comment

So, to summarise. He hasn't got any right! Maybe one out of three at best!

Comment

Originally posted by Michael229 View Post
        So, to summarise. He hasn't got any right! Maybe one out of three at best!
        Haha spot on

Comment

eh?

Comment

Add to that, Hitty is one of those convinced that unless you are over 30, with a long list of injuries and past misdemeanors, then you are not Harry's #right sort. Therefore, as usual Ted, I think the Speckled Hen has overtaken any logic in your musings
            #standuptocancer
            #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Hitman for manager!!!

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
                it was hitman who first said harry was building the greatest defence ever of kyle naughton ,caulker and lascelles

and we have already got caulker naugton nopw lopoks to be on the way and many are saying that lascelles is a done deal

that wopuld give us the most tallented defence in the history of the club,and would ensure that the lowest position we could finish is fourth from the bottom

tremendous stuff from harry redknapp who is already in out top five managers of all; time and next seasions fa cup victory will make him our greatest manager ever in our history
                Trips off the tongue that one
                I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
                  Trips off the tongue that one
                  He the Russian striker that plays for Dnipro?
                  #standuptocancer
                  #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
                    Hitman has said an awful things during his recent period of twitter induced madness ;)

It doesn't matter what anyone says. Until they are unveiled in a hooped shirt they are not ours.

Comment

hitman in general talks poop.
                      PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Sorry Ive got to stick up for Hitman... he's a good character with opinions and as far as his twitter updates he's only writing what's out their and keeping the non twitter friendly people like myself updated....... keep up the good work Hits!!
                        SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                          Sorry Ive got to stick up for Hitman... he's a good character with opinions and as far as his twitter updates he's only writing what's out their and keeping the non twitter friendly people like myself updated....... keep up the good work Hits!!
                          I agree. For those of us who don't use twitter it is a useful thread.

Comment

No one is denying that Hitty is a good character and that his has his own opinions, we all agree also that the twitter thread is a useful one. The issue is actually more with the accuracy of Ted's traditionally "Hen Drenched" post
                            #standuptocancer
                            #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                              No one is denying that Hitty is a good character and that his has his own opinions, we all agree also that the twitter thread is a useful one. The issue is actually more with the accuracy of Ted's traditionally "Hen Drenched" post
                              This . I like hits decent poster but it's the op that it's aimed at . We haven't actually signed any of the three names mentioned let alone all of em

Comment

Working...
                              X