Leicester City Transfers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
    Leicester also set to sign Fraizer Campbell on a basic wage of 30k a week. Madness given his injury record.
    We should go get him, how much is he worth?

Comment

proven goalscorers at this level are harder to find than a full fulham supporters away travel coach!
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
        Right time, right place for Charlie and I reckon it will be one of the best deals we will have ever done as his value will rocket.

As for an unproven PL player, look at Norwich last season - went abroad for Van Wolfswinkel, spent £8m (I think) and he did nothing. At least Ulloa is settled in England already - a huge factor in itself. May be a shrewd buy for the foxes.
        His value will only rocket if he cuts it in the prem

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
          Release clause of less than a mil apparently

Comment

600k for campbel if papers to be believed.

Comment

I would have had him in the club by now, he would have been on tour and playing in tonight's game.

Comment

Sounds like Watford are hanging our for McCormack money - 10/11m. Not worth it imo. Not even sure Rhodes is. You can see why clubs look abroad. See we are now looking in Spain instead.

Comment

Ulloa will be worth every penny if he scores enough goals to keep them up. Fee is very high yes but everyone is writing him off before he has even played a game at the top level.

He is no more proven at this level than Austin.

Comment

Originally posted by SammyKojoe View Post
                    Ulloa will be worth every penny if he scores enough goals to keep them up. Fee is very high yes but everyone is writing him off before he has even played a game at the top level.

Yeh but I seen Ulloa playing for Brighton this year and he's pony. Turns like the QEII.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                      I like him but his injury record is worrying and 30k basic is a bit to much, especially when they have about a million stikers.

Comment

I don't rate that Ulloa. He's above average championship striker. But 7mil rising to 10 is massively over priced. Big spending Leicester city

Comment

Says in the paper today they are going for Malouda whos 34.
                          Think what they are doing is known in the game as 'doing a Rangers'.

Comment

Leicester fans on us

http://www.foxestalk.co.uk/forums/to...genius-of-qpr/

Comment

Originally posted by SammyKojoe View Post

Any signing woul dbe worth it if it meant staying up. I would never have thought Ulloa would have gone for that sort of cash after watching him a few times this season, Seemed a 1 mil max to me

Comment

Originally posted by QPRWEBBIE View Post
                                His value will only rocket if he cuts it in the prem
                                After just one season in the PL, his value will be far more than £4m but I get your point.

Comment

Working...
                                X