A Palace perspective

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Palace Fan View Post
    We've played two games in the Intertoto cups.

http://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=243819

Here you can see the improvements to your stadium. Now let's look at the shithole that is Loftus road......
    You'll never hear anyone say they love going to selhurst park, people love coming to LR which is a factamondoooo!

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
      You'll never hear anyone say they love going to selhurst park, people love coming to LR which is a factamondoooo!
      I love going to Selhurst.

Comment

is it the morrisons attached to it really
        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

I'm not talking about you or any other Palace fan, I'm talking about football fans in general.

I actually like Palace and wanted you guys to stay up.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
            I'm not talking about you or any other Palace fan, I'm talking about football fans in general.

I actually like Palace and wanted you guys to stay up.
            We've got our first convert!

Comment

Don't seem to remember any Palace England skippers, don't think they ever achieved runner up spot in prem / div 1, don't remember them lifting a cup..... do remember that TV was their most successful gaffer. Oh hang on, he enjoyed greater success with...... QPR. As for Pulis, the honeymoon is over. He always reverts to type.

Time to put away the troll food.

Comment

http://talksport.com/football/cardif...r-140722103026

Comment

Caulker joining us today

Gylfi having a medical at swansea

Stick that in your pipe and smoke it!!!! Cant

Comment

Caulker and Sigurdsson are ****. Can't wait next year when your 'fans' start crying after the turmoil of another bad season in the Prem.

Harry 'tax dodgng' Redknapp will obviously have an orgy with the press.

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                      Don't seem to remember any Palace England skippers, don't think they ever achieved runner up spot in prem / div 1, don't remember them lifting a cup..... do remember that TV was their most successful gaffer. Oh hang on, he enjoyed greater success with...... QPR. As for Pulis, the honeymoon is over. He always reverts to type.

Time to put away the troll food.
                      Best position was third in Division 1.

Comment

Caulker and Sigurdsson are ****. Can't wait next year when your 'fans' start crying after the turmoil of another bad season in the Prem.

Harry 'tax dodgng' Redknapp will obviously have an orgy with the press.
                        But in your first post, you said Caulker was gonna sign for a "real" team.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeems View Post
                          But in your first post, you said Caulker was gonna sign for a "real" team.
                          which proves the troll scenario. They want attention. It's annoying, but best left.

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                            which proves the troll scenario. They want attention. It's annoying, but best left.
                            Typical, signs on to another teams forum to boast about x player signing for them, then calling them **** if they end up signing for someone else.

So it looks like Caulker, Sigurdsson and Campbell all signing for other clubs. Its ok, they're **** anyway

Comment

It's all a tactical smokescreen set up by Sir Tony Pulis, Sir Stephen Parish and Sir Iain Moody to get our real targets and force our competitors to pay over the odds. You'll see.

Comment

Pay over the odds on a release clause? Ok then....

Comment

Working...
                                X