No announcement yet.

A Palace perspective

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clearly a 15 yr old spotty virgin whose Mum has been on Jeremy Kyle and his sister has been smashed by most of Croydon and surrounding plummy areas. I like Palace away always a good turnout fro us to Lord it over the Croydon bellends.
    Enjoy the holidays young man and hope that cherry gets popped soon !!
    From the Hills of Kerry
    To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

Originally posted by The Merry Ploughboy View Post
      Clearly a 15 yr old spotty virgin whose Mum has been on Jeremy Kyle and his sister has been smashed by most of Croydon and surrounding plummy areas. I like Palace away always a good turnout fro us to Lord it over the Croydon bellends.
      Enjoy the holidays young man and hope that cherry gets popped soon !!
      Resorting to personal attacks, how cute.

Comment

Like a dagger through my heart.

Comment

Oh well you've had a good run in the prem

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
            Oh well you've had a good run in the prem
            All is not lost, once your relegation is confirmed we will put a cheeky bid in for him.

Comment

“Harry was a big factor for me, having worked with him at Tottenham. He was very keen for me to join and that was a big plus, knowing the manager wants you.

“Being able to play with Rio was also a big draw. He has been a role model of mine for many years, along with Ledley King. To have the opportunity to play alongside him was something I felt I couldn’t miss out on.

Read more at http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/22...yKqRt46zqhE.99

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                “Harry was a big factor for me, having worked with him at Tottenham. He was very keen for me to join and that was a big plus, knowing the manager wants you.

“Being able to play with Rio was also a big draw. He has been a role model of mine for many years, along with Ledley King. To have the opportunity to play alongside him was something I felt I couldn’t miss out on.

Read more at http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/22...yKqRt46zqhE.99
                Apparently there's been rumours that we never actually triggered the release clause.

In all honesty it's a good signing for you.

Comment

Jedanik and Puncheon next

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
                    Good luck with that one.

Comment

• Always look forward to palace away, don't know why tbh but it's always a good day out. Fancy your lot to do ok this season but you do need some strikers, and can't see Delaney repeating last years form

Comment

• Originally posted by Norths View Post
                        We surely don't need to be buying ballboys do we?!!

Comment

• too be fair they do have damien delaney still
                          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Palace Fan View Post
                            Good luck with that one.

The Aussies love it in west london, reckon jed would be bang up for the move. Not to mention playing for a bigger and better football club. :-)

Comment

• Palarse , going only one way under Tony 'kick and rush ,stupid baseball cap' Pullis, THE CHAMPIONSHIP!, lightning won't strike twice!

Comment

• Originally posted by Palace Fan View Post
                                All is not lost, once your relegation is confirmed we will put a cheeky bid in for him.
                                palace , do u style your hair like simon jordan ?

Comment

Working...
                                X