A Palace perspective

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Palace perspective

You're going down and Caulker is going to sign for a real team. Ferdinand and Dunne, the old crocks at the back.

Originally posted by Palace Fan View Post
    You're going down and Caulker is going to sign for a real team. Ferdinand and Dunne, the old crocks at the back.
    A QPR perspective...... You're a fake Italian mongy ultra face painted flag waving bunch of Nigel's.

Comment

ooooh saucy one here. The facts are undeniable.

Comment

I love an idiot trolling on another club's site! Why would they be on here, if they are not worried? And second, Palarse are going for the drop! with Frank Skinner's baggies and the ginger tw@ts Burnlee!

Comment

Originally posted by easthertsr View Post
          I love an idiot trolling on another club's site! Why would they be on here, if they are not worried? And second, Palarse are going for the drop! with Frank Skinner's baggies and the ginger tw@ts Burnlee!
          Finally something we agree on

Comment

I'm flattered at your high appraisal, frankly the truth will spell itself May next year. Let's be honest, you were lucky in the Playoff Final and quite frankly, nobody likes your club. You're a nothing club with shite fans and with zero history.

Comment

As someone said in another post, schools are out for the summer
              Last edited by Hertford Hoop; 21-07-2014, 09:05 PM. Reason: spelling
              I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

I'm flattered at your high appraisal, frankly the truth will spell itself May next year. Let's be honest, you were lucky in the Playoff Final and quite frankly, nobody likes your club. You're a nothing club with shite fans and with zero history.
                Absolutely, your analysis is fookin spot on, I think you should replace Hansen on MOTD!Tw@t!

Comment

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
                  As someone said in another post, schools are out for the summer
                  They are? Have fun on your summer holidays then.
                  Last edited by Hertford Hoop; 21-07-2014, 09:04 PM.

Comment

Please enlighten us all on places glorious history

Comment

How's the wood rot setting in on your stadium?
                      You cants have more neutral fans than farking Fulham.
                      You still offeringŁ1 tickets in the croydon guardian to try and sell out your wooden ground?
                      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

While we are at it how many games have your tw@ts played in European competition? Fark right off!

Comment

so regale us prey of your ventures into europe and winning any trophy...........i'll just go walk the dogs!
                          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

While we are at it how many games have your tw@ts played in European competition? Fark right off!
                            We've played two games in the Intertoto cups.

http://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=243819

Here you can see the improvements to your stadium. Now let's look at the shithole that is Loftus road......

Comment

We've played two games in the Intertoto cups.

http://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=243819

Here you can see the improvements to your stadium. Now let's look at the shithole that is Loftus road......
                              Ahh the famous two bob cup. Yep, that's about your level. Time for you to fark off back to the Holmesdale message board and you can tell all your girlfriends caulker is a ranger.
                              Good bye and fark off
                              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Working...
                              X