Comment

• Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
      Crystal palace
      Useless
      Nomark
      Team
      Well aren't you clever!

Comment

• Can't be bothered to read the whole of this thread, Palace fan why not come on here and try and have a decent football discussion rather than stupid playground sh it like 'you are sh it and you are going down'

What I will say is when growing up I hated Palace but could never put my finger on why and half inching Warnock, Derry and Hill off of you at your lowest ebb felt good.

But last season when Pulis took over you I really admired the way you played, were organised and how you stayed up without spending the sort of silly money we did a year or so ago.

I would say you are in a better position than us at the minute, with a decent squad and providing Pulis doesn't bore the pants off of you lot you should have a decent season.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
          Can't be bothered to read the whole of this thread, Palace fan why not come on here and try and have a decent football discussion rather than stupid playground sh it like 'you are sh it and you are going down'

What I will say is when growing up I hated Palace but could never put my finger on why and half inching Warnock, Derry and Hill off of you at your lowest ebb felt good.

But last season when Pulis took over you I really admired the way you played, were organised and how you stayed up without spending the sort of silly money we did a year or so ago.

I would say you are in a better position than us at the minute, with a decent squad and providing Pulis doesn't bore the pants off of you lot you should have a decent season.
          Agree Dave I grew up hating them too for no logical reason as only knew one palace fan at school. Since met one other palace fan who is a prize winning CANT of the highest degree. Clipped him a few times, which I don't condone, but he's such a prat I actually convince myself I'm doing humanity a service

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
            Can't be bothered to read the whole of this thread, Palace fan why not come on here and try and have a decent football discussion rather than stupid playground sh it like 'you are sh it and you are going down'

This is a forum. Forums are a way of expressing an opinion.

Comment

• I like Palace , no thats a lie,i like Palace fans , although i grew up in SW London ,if my old man hadnt educated me ,i`d have been Palace , my school got free tickets and i was at their big matches in the late 70s /early 80s. I live near and work spitting distance to Selhurst Park for many years, i count a lot of my good friends as Palace ,including a few of their faces and in my time i have stood with them too.
              So although i have no great love of the club , my local loyalty and mates gives me an affinity to them .
              Thats why this fella ,representing Palace and s lagging off Rangers is getting right on my t its.
              Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

• Looking quite stylish in our new kit.

Welcome Fraizer!

Comment

• we'll do better.
                  PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

• He'll get you about 5 goals this season.

Comment

• Originally posted by MYU View Post
                      He'll get you about 5 goals this season.
                      5 goals more than Austin.

Comment

• Originally posted by Palace Fan View Post
                        5 goals more than Austin.
                        No chance... what have you been drinking tonight?

Charlie will surprise a few this year, just wait and see.

Comment

• Originally posted by MYU View Post
                          No chance... what have you been drinking tonight?

Charlie will surprise a few this year, just wait and see.
                          2 shots of Vodka, 2 cups of tea, can of Dr Pepper and a couple of glasses of water.

Comment

• Campbell is a good import for you actually, I think he will do well. Not sure Pullis will play him that much but what do I know.
                            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

• Why have you ruined what is a pretty decent shirt by sticking that fat yellow trim on the sleeves?
                              Meet me by the railway tracks

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnny Tightlips View Post
                                Why have you ruined what is a pretty decent shirt by sticking that fat yellow trim on the sleeves?
                                I agree.

Comment

Working...
                                X