A Palace perspective

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Palace Fan View Post
    It seems our survival is all but secured now. Let's see if you can follow suit.
    How is the Wonderful Mutch getting on????? £8mil thank you very MUTCH we saw you coming

Comment

• Originally posted by Kirill View Post
      Beating by a narrowest of margins the dispirited Citeh team who already realised they won't be champions this season. What a feat you have achieved! Centuries will pass but this heroic tale of Palace's 2-1 triumph will not disappear from the collective memory of the humankind, no matter how dispersed among the different star systems we will become. Do not go gentle into that good night; Old age should burn and rave at close of day. Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
      Kirill that is almost Shakespearean! Quite remarkable considering English isn't your native tongue.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post
        Kirill that is almost Shakespearean! Quite remarkable considering English isn't your native tongue.
        Inspired by Interstellar
        Banning people is no longer my hobby,
        but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
        http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
          How is the Wonderful Mutch getting on????? £8mil thank you very MUTCH we saw you coming
          Hey, we're just being a good samaritan and helping you pay off your debts to the football league.

Comment

Hey, we're just being a good samaritan and helping you pay off your debts to the football league.
            Every little helps but as you were told numerous times, but you chose to ignore fooling yourself he was an astute signing, the guy is always injured and when hes not injured he is s hit if I was you I would be hoping behind the scenes they have twigged this and are looking to move him on but this time at a loss

In prem league were you have to name a squad hes a passenger

Comment

• Congratulations QPR, you have become the first team to not be able to mathematically go above us. As I've said before, we're simply the better team.

Comment

Congratulations QPR, you have become the first team to not be able to mathematically go above us. As I've said before, we're simply the better team.
                Your obsession with us is quite unhealthy; maybe you should spend a bit more time on your own forums so if we are relegated, the withdrawal of not being able to come on here & act like a plank will not be too painful.
                Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                Work Best When Open...
                @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

• gotta say ive nothing but praise for palace as a club.....i await ridicule but they are a lesson to our shambolic run club!
                  you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

• win the crowd facto and they will sing your name
                    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• well im not that keen on em weare too be fair!
                      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

You're going down and Caulker is going to sign for a real team. Ferdinand and Dunne, the old crocks at the back.
                        your welcome to Caulker because he's SH*T if you sign him you'll be where we are next season?

Comment

• First of all let me say condolences for your plight.

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                          Better actually, he a lot better against Chelsea after coming back from injury.

Also, pretty sure the transfer fee was £4.75m plus addons which was still £1.75 less than you paid out for him.

Comment

• Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                            your welcome to Caulker because he's SH*T if you sign him you'll be where we are next season?
                            F uck me if we could off load Caulker to them for what we paid it would be like Christmas come early. At the time thought he was going to be a decent signing but he is truly woeful. He has all the attributes to de a very accomplished defender other then one thing he cant f ucking defend

Comment

• Originally posted by The Glazier View Post
                              First of all let me say condolences for your plight.

Better actually, he a lot better against Chelsea after coming back from injury.

Also, pretty sure the transfer fee was £4.75m plus addons which was still £1.75 less than you paid out for him.
                              Fairly sure we got our money back on him. The problem you will have is the guy is always coming back from injury. Don't wish him any ill as he never really got a run at ours as when he came he was injured, got fit got injured again got fit was s hit and then got injured again.

Personally was less then impressed when we got him and over the moon we managed to move him on for what we got him for. Some players just don't fit at some clubs think he falls in that category at ours might set Palace alight but from what I have seen off him cant see it personally. Pains me to say it but think Palace have moved beyond the level now where you need players such as Mutch

Now McArthur I would have loved at our says everything about how your club does its transfer business in comparison to us to chased and paid over the odds for Sandro

Comment

• Jordan mutch update from our Palace mates????!!

Comment

Working...
                                X