• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
    Hows your mum?
    She's good.

Comment

• Dire in fact its abysmal but although we have lost every away game your only one point ahead of us which don't bode well for you especially if our form away from home picks up

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
        Dire in fact its abysmal but although we have lost every away game your only one point ahead of us which don't bode well for you especially if our form away from home picks up
        big IF

Comment

• Can we make Queens Park Raisins a regular thing please.

Comment

• Originally posted by Palace Fan View Post
            Can we make Queens Park Raisins a regular thing please.
            That's a new one. Bit lame, surely you could do better than that. Your mum wants to know why you're still up at 11:35pm.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jogo View Post
              That's a new one. Bit lame, surely you could do better than that. Your mum wants to know why you're still up at 11:35pm.
              I didn't come up with it, the pleasue goes to Luis Van Gaal.

Funny you should say that, your mum was also wondering why you're whoring yourself out to your inbred family.

Comment

• gotta say really impressed with the way palace are run....decisive owner who saw a problem and nipped it in the bud bringing the astute pardew in...can see them staying up quite comfortably again too be fair!
                you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

• Palace Fan, good to see you are so interested in QPR. Closet fan obviously. Must admit, I'd rather lop off my right arm than waste my time on a Palace forum.
                  'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
                    gotta say really impressed with the way palace are run....decisive owner who saw a problem and nipped it in the bud bringing the astute pardew in...can see them staying up quite comfortably again too be fair!
                    Was Pulis a problem then? They've won two games on the trot but that often happens with a new manager. It's called the honeymoon period and who knows what is going to happen after the honeymoon.

Comment

• Time will tell. I wish we had decisive owners, like facto said. I'd take Pardew over Harold any day.

Comment

• Welcome Jordon Mutch.

Comment

Welcome Jordon Mutch.
                          Good luck if you like your players slow, who can't pass or tackle, hide on the pitch and have no guts your in for a treat as Mutch is one of the poorest players I have ever seen in the hoops and I have seen some dross over the years

If you take him your doing us a favour so thanks can't say we will miss him as he never arrived.

Check thread on main board to see what your getting you have been sold if true a puppy

Comment

• It's official. Great business by you lot.

Comment

It's official. Great business by you lot.
                              Your going to find out very soon that it is great business done by us and poor by yourselves. Rivalries aside he really is pony player and if you every get him off the injury table you will see it for yourself.

Will be interested to get your views of him come end of the season

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                                Your going to find out very soon that it is great business done by us and poor by yourselves. Rivalries aside he really is pony player and if you every get him off the injury table you will see it for yourself.

Will be interested to get your views of him come end of the season
                                Don't be silly. I'll give him 8 games before I can critically evaluate a player. Oh wait, isn't that what you lot did.

Comment

Working...
                                X