Caulker latest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
    And Don Rogers, Terry Fenwick, John Burridge, Steve Wicks, Clive Allen, Mike Flanagan, Clint Hill, Shaun Derry, Neil Warnock......
    Last three was understandable considering we were under administration, yet 4 years later we are still the bigger and quite honestly the better club.

Comment

Originally posted by Palace Fan View Post
      I'm sorry, I must have missed the announcement of Caulker signing for QPR. Hooper anyone? Odemwingie?

I now who I would rather play for out of the tactical nous that is Sir Tony Pulis and Harry 'tax dodging' Redknapp.
      Is this your attempt at 'trolling' ?

You're a bit sh!t at this aren't you?

Comment

Full of college kids and paper boys
        http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

Originally posted by THE CAT View Post
          Actually, as you went to the effort of putting the eagle in the avatar, I'll up it to 3/10, but that's it
          I give him a helping hand.. so back to 2/10.

By the way Palace Fan, you'll be able to post in the Away Section, this goes for all away fans. For those QPR fans who wish to debate with away fans may do so in that section.

http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...p?98-AWAY-FANS

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rabbit View Post
            Is this your attempt at 'trolling' ?

You're a bit sh!t at this aren't you?
            I have an opinion and that automatically means that I am trolling. I've just said it would be a bizarre choice picking you over us?

Comment

I have an opinion and that automatically means that I am trolling. I've just said it would be a bizarre choice picking you over us?
              Ok.

Comment

No contest, he's ours.

Comment

Again: Don Rogers, TV, Terry Fenwick, John Burridge, Steve Wicks, Clive Allen, Mike Flanagan, Clint Hill, Shaun Derry, Neil Warnock...... Who from the Rs has ever gone to Palace??

Comment

Why is it bizarre? Worked under Redknapp before, playing with Rio or gabbidon? Hmmm, he's from west London. Also you're hardly an established prem club are you?

Comment

Crystal Palace, just a small town in Brighton.....
                      Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                        Again: Don Rogers, TV, Terry Fenwick, John Burridge, Steve Wicks, Clive Allen, Mike Flanagan, Clint Hill, Shaun Derry, Neil Warnock...... Who from the Rs has ever gone to Palace??
                        david 'kid' jenson
                        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Get back to the x-box Nigel
                          http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

Last three was understandable considering we were under administration, yet 4 years later we are still the bigger and quite honestly the better club.
                            Palace fans believe this to be true. However 99.99% of other fans and media commentators know it to be absolute sh1te.
                            Meet me by the railway tracks

Comment

I bet this Nigel is sat behind his pc with his top off bouncing up and down going 'wooa woaah, thats the we like it like it'

Comment

And to think some on here want to copy their kids jumping about waving flags and pretending to be hard! Cute little club really like Fulham.

Comment

Working...
                                X