Caulker latest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caulker latest

Just had the word Caulker agreed all terms on Friday night and is signing tomorrow for QPR.

Mint sauce.

Fark sake Stan, don't start this up again?
    :-P
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

To be fair the current Caulker thread with over 30 pages may not have been sufficient.... so best start a new one.

Comment

Thanks Stan you don't normally post rubbish so I'm going with you on this one

Comment

Lmfao del.

Stan, your tomato wouldn't be wearing a flat black cap and owns a limo by any chance?

Comment

Didnt Ric Roc apparently say it was sorted on Friday night also...?

Sounding more positive anyway. Personally i think he'd be daft not to want to play with Rio and learn from him when it could help him develop into a possible England CB for years to come. It's a position we are weak in, got exposed in the WC horrifically and crying out for at least 1 or maybe 2 to make their mark and make the position their own. He's at the right age to potentially develop into this person.

Comment

Cheers stan

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                Didnt Ric Roc apparently say it was sorted on Friday night also...?

Sounding more positive anyway. Personally i think he'd be daft not to want to play with Rio and learn from him when it could help him develop into a possible England CB for years to come. It's a position we are weak in, got exposed in the WC horrifically and crying out for at least 1 or maybe 2 to make their mark and make the position their own. He's at the right age to potentially develop into this person.
                Yes I saw that tweet also. Looking positive finally.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                  Fark sake Stan, don't start this up again?
                  :-P
                  Well I thought it warranted a new thread Hits. The source is top notch - the same one that tipped me off about Rio, long long before anyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
                    Well I thought it warranted a new thread Hits. The source is top notch - the same one that tipped me off about Rio, long long before anyone else.
                    Plus the Caulker thread isn't really about Caulker any more!

Comment

Has he jumped on the bus? Is it time for a BOOM moment?

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
                        Fair play Stan, hope your tomato is right!
                        Just cant help thinking if he agreed on Friday, why the hell is he not signing till tomorrow

Comment

My only query on this is that, knowing we had a pre-season tour, why did we wait until after the players have left to confirm the deal and therefore exclude him from part of it?

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
                            Is he on the plane?

Comment

Originally posted by FurtiveFox View Post
                              You forgot to add
                              Is it time to start the limo

Comment

Working...
                              X