No announcement yet.

Latest on fer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Henry and O'Neil were hardly good enough squad players in the Championship. Get rid.

Comment

We can't plan for this season in the prem and a possible season in the championship the one after. If we are thinking that far ahead that'w where we will end up because we won't be focused on the more important job.

Fer for Henry all day long!

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
        Henry and O'Neil were hardly good enough squad players in the Championship. Get rid.
        Gaz already gone doc

Comment

Think we can close the thread cos Southampton are after him big time, and they have sold nearly a whole team and will be certain to get Fer as they are desperate and loaded.

Comment

Plus the Dutch connection
            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
              Think we can close the thread cos Southampton are after him big time, and they have sold nearly a whole team and will be certain to get Fer as they are desperate and loaded.
              That is a bit pessimistic for you Kevin. I think they may have problems attracting good players as the perception (and reality come to that) is of all the good players leaving.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                That is a bit pessimistic for you Kevin. I think they may have problems attracting good players as the perception (and reality come to that) is of all the good players leaving.
                Ronald Koeman = big advantage.

Comment

Southampton have shown such a lack of ambition why go there. They are bang in trouble.looks to me like a owner selling all the assets possible in preparation to leave.
                  Fer would be better off at us to be honest. Southampton will be bang in trouble this season.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                    Southampton have shown such a lack of ambition why go there. They are bang in trouble.looks to me like a owner selling all the assets possible in preparation to leave.
                    Fer would be better off at us to be honest. Southampton will be bang in trouble this season.
                    certainly agree with part of this, reality is players will always be seeking moves to bigger clubs. But they have such a fantastic academy can't see them in a relegation dog fight. Now, I've got an inkling it could be a claret and blue treble
                    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                    This morning's tempest I have to cross
                    I must be guided without a stumble
                    Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by D3nisBail3ySliP View Post
                      Ronald Koeman = big advantage.
                      Yes, in the same way HR is for a lot of players. We hear it all the time with new signings.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                        Yes, in the same way HR is for a lot of players. We hear it all the time with new signings.
                        Yes, i don't disagree. I think in this case, you would have to say Ronald Koeman would likely have the advantage of getting Fer.

Comment

Yes, i don't disagree. I think in this case, you would have to say Ronald Koeman would likely have the advantage of getting Fer.
                          Add to that hes got 70 miilion in profit from sales this summer and HAS to get some players in with it.

Comment

Dutch reports say fee agreed with Norwich.

Comment

..with whom though? QPR?

Comment

Hopefully Southampton don't match it

Comment

Working...
                                X