Latest on fer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
    Unlikely we'll go into the season playing a three man midfield with only four in the squad.
    Maybe so which was why i asked about jenas or poss the guy who was at loan to wba and is available for 2.5m? Its clear we are spending but more conservatively this time and we arent - imo - going to chuck 7m at a player when we have a respectable first team without him.

Comment

• Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
      Maybe so which was why i asked about jenas or poss the guy who was at loan to wba and is available for 2.5m? Its clear we are spending but more conservatively this time and we arent - imo - going to chuck 7m at a player when we have a respectable first team without him.
      Jenus is still at the Club but not expected back until at least January

Comment

• Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
        Fer would be worth the investment IMO and would instantly improve our midfield

Comment

• Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
          Jenus is still at the Club but not expected back until at least January
          Also, he isn't under contract. The club are allowing him to do his rehabilitation here.

Comment

• Thanks melanie and norths for the info.

Norths i rate fer and wd like him at the club. Just not sure we can afford him and mutch. Be delighted tb proved wrong, however...

Comment

• Originally posted by Norths View Post
              Thats for the user @jakderippa , it means he is following isla but not fer

You're right, you know nothing about twitter
              #dinosaur.
              #standuptocancer
              #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Working...
              X